Italian Meal for birthday

Hi, Anyone got any ideas for a good Italian restaurant for a meal for my 50th! birthday next feb. Want somewhere quite lively but not viva tequila lively!

Hi, Anyone got any ideas for a good Italian restaurant for a meal for my 50th! birthday next feb. Want somewhere quite lively but not viva tequila lively!

Nonas or gusto Italiano would get my vote.

Push the boat out,there are some excellent ones in Rome !

Yeah, you're only 50 once! Unless you make the letter from the Queen (or the King) at 100.

kitos at woodseats very good and value for money ,small only seats about 30

so depends on numbers.

BB's always do the quite gloopy "Happy Birthday" song if they are told about it. I've been in there when it happened three times... :D ...I do love that place. I think it fits the bill of lively, but not too lively. If you've got a big enough party, ask for the upstairs area all to yourself.

Push the boat out,there are some excellent ones in Rome !

Im not being boring or tight! Im planning on a weekend away for my birthday as well tho who wants to celebrate being 50!!

I've always enjoyed Sette Coli in Hillsborough. Not been for a couple of years though.

Theres antibos in west one in the city centre thats gorgeous food and they often have discount vouchers on the website for groups. or Vitos in Walkley on south road also very nice food.

hope you have a great 50th :) if you go to either let mw know what you think.

Another vote for BB's, really enjoyed it when we visited a few months ago. Probably the best authentic Italian I've had here.

we often go to Elupos in Rotherham, not as over the top as Tequila but nice and lively esp on a friday night when there is usually a great singer and a bit of dancing if you fancy

http://elupos.co.uk/