Going it alone.......

Can i just ask, would anyone go into a nightclub or cinema on their own jus that ive seen people do it and personally i couldnt do it myself...

Anyone?....

Originally posted by ryan123

Can i just ask, would anyone go into a nightclub or cinema on their own jus that ive seen people do it and personally i couldnt do it myself...

Anyone?....

I do it all the time!!!

Feel's a bit strange at first but when i go clubbing i go to the corp but i enjoy doing a bit of :headbang: so dont mind being on my own:thumbsup:

Anyone?....

I did it in New York but it's more acceptable over there. Probably wouldn't here though...

Easier for guys to do it too cause you don't tend to get picked on so much by the opposite sex!!!

But you don't need a partner to go to a club or cinema - that's what friends are for!!!

Cinema yes, I often go if I have the afternoon off work, and I don't see it being an issue being on my own - I'm going to watch the film, after all.

Club, no, I wouldn't do that.

Cinema, yep, no worries there - obviously prefer to have someone with me, but if there was a film I'd wanna see on the big screen rather than the telly, I'd go along.

Club - Sometimes when I've finished DJing I wander round to the Corp on my own, but I'm always guaranteed to know someone in there. If not, then I don't mind hanging around watching the crowd. I wouldn't dream of going to a club that wasn't the Corp on my own. It just screams 'cattle auction - come and get me!' Ewwwww!!!

I go to corp on my own, and i've started going to the cinema on my own. I went to a restaurant on my own a few weeks ago.....and because i was on my own I got taken to a table straight away even though there was a 40 minute wait! I got a few stares and glances but hey so what.

I'm going to several gigs on my own. Although my sister came with me to the Vampires Rock thing.

But does it sound really selfish saying "I do this, I do that I I I"?

You could get so used to saying and doing "I" things that you find it hard to share when you do things with others because you get set in your ways! on the other hand it's good to have independence.

All the time! Im so disorganised its offen more trouble trying to get mates together and get to the cinema than its worth.

The added bonus is you dont get mates saying "who's he?" or "why did he just shoot thet other guy in the hat" all the way thru the film!

(sorry MJ, couldnt resist having a dig!)

As for clubbing on my own, im doin that tomorrow. Anyone fancy 3 hours (count em!) Andy C tomorrow?

ps. A big thankyou for Tom and all the Tuesday Club guys for getting a D&B DJ in to play more than a 1 hour slot! Good work fellas!

Anyone?....

I almost always go to the cinema alone. much better.

plenty of times, if its clubs, i usually see people i know in there, but most people i kow live the other side of sheffield to me and i never know what time i'll be there, so it makes sense for me to get there on my own

I've been to club's alone, when meeting people inside.

But would never go and enjoy a night out on my own.... It's not something I would feel uncomfortable about doing. Just would'nt really enjoy it that much.

I sometimes go to pubs / bars alone, which some of my mates find strange. But sometimes you just fancy a quiet pint by yourself. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by SWFC00

I've been to club's alone, when meeting people inside.

But would never go and enjoy a night out on my own.... It's not something I would feel uncomfortable about doing. Just would'nt really enjoy it that much.

I sometimes go to pubs / bars alone, which some of my mates find strange. But sometimes you just fancy a quiet pint by yourself. :thumbsup:

"I sometimes go to pubs / bars alone, which some of my mates find strange. But sometimes you just fancy a quiet pint by yourself "

I sometimes do that....mainly inbertween classes at Uni or on the way home...a relaxing pint and moment to yourself, perhaps read a paper or do somework. But thats my limit...i prefer to go to the cinema with friends and have never even dreamt about going to a club bymyslef

I'm the same, often go to the cinema on my own although i prefer to go during the day and like another poster i have eaten on my own in a restuarant. Not been to a club on my own though and not sure i ever will.