Chocolate tasting at cocoa..

I have been tasting at Chocadores in the sampling room and it was heaven! Their drinking chocalate is nice too!

I have bought chocolate from cocoa and its scrummy as well

I have been, three times now! I would highly recommend it as a night with for a large group of you - They serve a very sweet tasting black tea (black forest/vanillia flavour) and you start at the very bitter and move into the milks and stop when you get to white - they also throw in a few wild cards, like bits of cheap chocolate, so you can really taste the difference between real chocolate and nestle/cadburys... You get a small bag of truffles to take home at the end...

That sounds really good how much is it and where is it?

Yes :love:

Be warned though, it will put you off Cadbury's chocolate for a while!

Hi

My work mates and I went to this last night and I have to say it was a really great night. I would definately recommend it for an occasion or work night out, its nice to do something different. It was really interesting learning about how chocolate is made, and trying all the different types.

But yeah I have to agree, it has put me off Cadburys, which is quite an achievement!

I went to this last night, it was brilliant and a lovely night out with the girls.

Also have been put off Cadburys chocolate and believe I am now a "chocolate snob".

Its a great idea though - thanks ladies if you are reading this!!

Don't worry, after a while you will be able to eat Cadbury's again :)

Unless they make it taste like Hershey's :gag:

I really want to go to one of these! In fact wanted one for my hen do but I believe they don't do them on Saturdays :(

We went last night. It was nice to be able to sample chocolate from different countries, but with a similar cocoa content so the different flavours and notes could be tasted.

Sounds like a great way to spend a few hours :-)