Cubley Hall

I've booked to go for Valentine's day. What's the food like? The place sounds nice but the website is under construction so can't have a look.

Thanks

top venue the last time i was there the food was first class as was the service-hope you enjoy yourself

Ooh thanks, sounds good, looking forward to it.

We went to Cubley Hall a couple of years ago. The atmosphere was great, so romantic, the food was lovely. When offered the wine menu, my husband asked "Who's driving?". I suprised him by telling him that no-one was driving as we were staying overnight. The room was lovely and so was the breakfast next morning.

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

My friends got married there last year and it was lovely. The staff were fantastic, the food was excellent and it was a really nice atmosphere.

it's great, we go there quite often. btw the pies are epic.

Hi

Not been for a while but I used to go a lot as the food was excellent, service was excellent but might be difficult to get to if the snow dosn't go away!! 4x4 might be useful!