Oh my word - what have they done to Westways?

Its never been a classy establishment, I know... But I went in last night and was blinded, yes blinded by the new decor! Its absolutely horrendous!

It used to be all dark and pub-like... Now its all white and garish, totally vile!

Oh and I'm sure we got high off the paint fumes in there!

What on earth are they doing? :gag:

I guess some people need to learn that you can't polish a turd.

Its been a few years since i was in there but i never really liked it. It was always just another run of the mill Yates style pub.

What on earth are they doing? :gag:

Demolishing it hopefully.

Meaks you took the words right out of my mouth - (and I know you'd rather not)

:hihi:

Yes its not good is it? towns getting worse it has to be said, too many 1980's bars

It also has to be said, I think I'm extremely handsome.

And why are there so many 1980's bars? its 2007. Play some up to date stuff

its 2007. Play some up to date stuff

Please no..... :hihi:

That's a bit harsh.

It's not that bad from the outside. I would just remove every single thing inside it, and have a mass bonfire, (preferably somewhere in the fabulous new car park at the station):thumbsup:

I would just remove every single thing inside it, and have a mass bonfire, (preferably somewhere in the fabulous new car park at the station):thumbsup:

An even better idea would be to have the bonfire in the 80's bar thats next door, kill two birds with one stone! :thumbsup:

An even better idea would be to have the bonfire in the 80's bar thats next door, kill two birds with one stone! :thumbsup:

Shall we just burn Sheffield down??!! :hihi:

(actually looking at my avatar, maybe I should watch my posts, if Sheffield burns down tomorrow, my DNA may be in this thread)

I didnt even pass comment on the toilets... Garish pink and purple? Thats enough to make me puke in itself!

We used to go to karaoke at westways every monday with andy jay and it was wicked but then it changed hands and it was obvious the new owner wanted to change the direction...the work used to take place while we were singing and they gradually removed all seating so it was no surprise when the karaoke got knocked on the head...shame - i used to really enjoy it:(

We used to go to karaoke at westways every monday with andy jay and it was wicked but then it changed hands and it was obvious the new owner wanted to change the direction...the work used to take place while we were singing and they gradually removed all seating so it was no surprise when the karaoke got knocked on the head...shame - i used to really enjoy it:(

I suppose every cloud has a silver lining :hihi: