Barnsley Vs Blades

12:15 kick off. A must win really. Got to be beating the teams down at the bottom and take points off most of our play off rivals if we're going to make them.

Barnsley are obviously fighting to stay up, so it won't be an easy game by any means. Hopefully we keep up our good record against the bottom sides.

How things have been going we'll draw, others will fail to capitalise and we'll be no worse off. But one of these weeks we'll fall behind if we aren't careful.

Edited by SomeNextGuy

Barnsley seem to have got worse under their new manager with talk of a player revolt recently, they got a good point v Bristol City but look doomed, fairly easy win for United.

2-0

If we play like we did last night we'll slaughter them.

Rather go for it and lose than draw imho

Birmingham’s win last night makes this game a must win for Barnsley or I think they could be doomed, still can’t see them getting anything from it.

We really need 3 points from this one to stay in touch with the pack

I've got a horrible feeling that we'll totally outplay them but be let down yet again by the inability to turn chances into goals. Surely, this is the perfect match for Ricky Holmes to be given a start.

I've got a horrible feeling that we'll totally outplay them but be let down yet again by the inability to turn chances into goals. Surely, this is the perfect match for Ricky Holmes to be given a start.

Would like to see that, give him an opportunity and save Duff for Middlesborough.

---------- Post added 06-04-2018 at 12:41 ----------

Birmingham’s win last night makes this game a must win for Barnsley or I think they could be doomed, still can’t see them getting anything from it.

Comments from their forum suggest they are treating it like a cup final. They don't apparently feel the love for us Blades.

Would like to see that, give him an opportunity and save Duff for Middlesborough.

---------- Post added 06-04-2018 at 12:41 ----------

Comments from their forum suggest they are treating it like a cup final. They don't apparently feel the love for us Blades.

The Birmingham win in midweek was a real blow to them and I’d be surprised if Brum lost to Burton, very best Barnsley can hope for is a draw in this one and even that’s a big ask, could be as good as relegated in just over 24hrs.

This is going to be a real battle with both teams needing the win,as for us,unless we start taking the chances we make,and turning 1 into 2,3 and 4,we won't be winning games for the rest of the season,one won't be enough to win tomorrow,and it won't be enough to win just about any other game we have this season,we need 75 points,and only goals are going to get us there,quite a few of them.

I dare not guess this one, hoping for a win, and another on my trip over Tuesday against Boro.

Have said it many times, we have had a great season, claimed safety very early on .

It seems its only the obsessed Owl stalkers worried about the Blades.

In the hope of 6 points this week, the play off talk can really progress.

The Owl stalker (s) will be busy.