Ipswich v Blades

Proved we can win there and really need to win to get back in with a playoff shout. Fancy the Sheffield double this week.

They were massively hit by injuries when we went there, but we also played a weakened team.

If we want to be in the play off shake up, this is a game we should be aiming for 3 points from

Games running out now and we still need 7 wins to have a chance of getting to the play offs,plenty of tough games still to come,so I would say this is must win or forget it completely.

Said we hadn't got the quality to get there last month so it's no surprise to me,a top 10 finish will be a great season,and realistic about where we are as a team,in fact it's more than I expected,so Wilder and the players have to take great credit for the position we are in.

Hopefully we can get 3 points from this game , depends on the team put out by

Chris’s wilder just hope we can get the crosses in the box instead of this tippy tappy,side to side stuff

Hoping Brooks starts. A win is not out of the question.

1-2

UTB

Ipswich are so poor, disappointing not to have nicked a goal there. We were the better side, but it was a grim game.

Two home games next week, it won't be a bad result if we can take maximum points from them.

Well that was heavy going against a poor Ipswich team. The pitch was shocking but that shouldn't be an excuse.

A couple of bright spots, and a shame that long range effort from Wilson hit the woodwork.

Always a problem when Duffy doesn't start, he is our main creative outlet.

Just watch this game ,absolutely shocking worst game I’ve seen and hull game was bad ,why are we playing as bad as we are still can’t cross a ball or even put a pass together why is ched evens even getting a game I’m sorry to say this but wilders ran out of ideas,I hope he goes end of season he’s ok in lower leagues

Everything about today’s game is garbage

Just watch this game ,absolutely shocking worst game I’ve seen and hull game was bad ,why are we playing as bad as we are still can’t cross a ball or even put a pass together why is ched evens even getting a game I’m sorry to say this but wilders ran out of ideas,I hope he goes end of season he’s ok in lower leagues

Everything about today’s game is garbage

Without Wilder we'll be well and truly screwed.

The management have run out of ideas fact

The management have run out of ideas fact

We don't have the squad to challenge at the very top.

Do you think our current set of players are underachieving? Do you think they're better than those in the teams above us?