Anyone been to crack the code escape room?

I've heard there's an escape room opened off Division Street called Crack The Code....locked in a room for an hour and you've got to solve puzzles to get out sort of thing. Has anyone tried it? Not looking for the answers...just an idea of if it's any good.

Seen some good reviews on Twitter but not been myself. Am planning to though. Go for it.

I don't know this particular one but years ago a Dutch mate of mine opened one in a backroom of his restaurant and it was excellent fun.

Went to check out Crack the Code with a few mate the other day, got to say it was way beyond what we were expecting.

Has anyone else been?

What was your score?

We escaped in 53 minutes and 16 seconds!

They said they have more rooms in the works and I'll definitely be checking them out.

Went this evening with 4 friends & had a great time.

I think a teacher may have said " could do better" but we had a right laugh giving it a go. Maybe saving the drinks until after is an idea although we only had a couple ... but the brain dulls easily! :0)

They do need to sort their toilets out & given we had a pregnant peep & a sickly one in the group that was quite important. But all in all, it 'twas a great experience & if more rooms come to fruition, I will be back! :0) x

Edited by Opal8

Where is this place, thank you .sounds fun

It's on Carver St, just off Division St.

This is intriguing; I like puzzles and also puns, for example the similarity of the word 'coat' and 'code'; I've been trying for ages to work out a way that you could 'crack' a coat, but it would have to be made of something solid like concrete to enable this :)

Has any one heard or even attended the Great escape game Sheffield or attended anything similar anywhere else? Are they like the zombie events where people scare you or.. I'm thinking of attending just wanted some feed back before I book. There seem to be a couple on TripAdvisor and are ranked first in actives.

Thanks big John

I've tried the great escape and it was awesome, fastest hour of my life! I did both the homicide and the scientist room, there's no people trying to scare you more abut thinking logically and creatively to escape

Highly reccomend

They are two room? if so which one would you recommend? Thanks Ill have to give it a go

Crack the code is brilliant! I went last week. It's in such a good location in Sheffield and great fun for family or friends. I completed it in 51 minutes with my friends. The time went so fast but was great value for money! I can't wait until they open another room! Its all about solving puzzles and thinking logically and is a refreshing change from going to the cinema, bowling etc! Definitely go!!!