Van Stolen from Oughtibridge £500 REWARD

WHITE TRANSIT Luton Freezer van stolen Thursday Morning from Oughtibridge this van stands out as it has a freezer unit above the cab reg no is LM 09 WCV £500 REWARD FOR FINDING IT OR INFORMATION OF ITS LOCATION TEL 07971593568

got the key from the house will take my keys to bed in future just posted this as the van maybee parked on a road, some ware as it had little fuel in it

ill keep my eyes open as i drive all over Sheffield.so good look happy hunting

hope you av more luck than my son his 7 seater was stolen in may wi kids car seats and bike,still waitin 4 insurance 2 get there finger out,they take ya money but wont pay out,police were lookin 4 it,now hes got 3 parking tickets and still no car so car must be still out there somewhere,cant understand why anyone would pinch a 7 seater they not fast cars ,

WHITE TRANSIT Luton Freezer van stolen Thursday Morning from Oughtibridge this van stands out as it has a freezer unit above the cab reg no is LM 09 WCV £500 REWARD FOR FINDING IT OR INFORMATION OF ITS LOCATION TEL 07971593568

Sorry to hear about that Andy, I will keep an eye out for the van on my travels.

Hopefully it is still parked up locally if it didn't have much fuel in it.

Do you happen to have a picture of the van? It may help people recognise it, if like me, they can;t remember the description :(

Do you happen to have a picture of the van? It may help people recognise it, if like me, they can;t remember the description :(

There are loads of these around Mummytwo so a picture alone may not help find this particular vehicle.

I have written the REG on a piece of paper and stuck it to my dashboard in case I end up spotting it in traffic.

You could always Google White Transit Luton Van if you would like to see a picture.

:)

There are loads of these around Mummytwo so a picture alone may not help find this particular vehicle.

I have written the REG on a piece of paper and stuck it to my dashboard in case I end up spotting it in traffic.

You could always Google White Transit Luton Van if you would like to see a picture.

Never crossed my mind to try that. I really shouldn't stay up this late.

Never crossed my mind to try that. I really shouldn't stay up this late.

I know what you mean, night night :)

But: "this van stands out as it has a freezer unit above the cab"

Presumably - if the freezer unit above the cab makes it stand out - other transit lutons would look different??

(I thought 'Transit' was 'Ford' and 'Luton' was Vauxhall???)

What are people supposed to be looking for?

A Ford Vauxhall which looks almost different to but nearly exactly the same as the other Ford Vauxhalls you're likely to see around - but this one was white the last time we saw it?

But: "this van stands out as it has a freezer unit above the cab"

Presumably - if the freezer unit above the cab makes it stand out - other transit lutons would look different??

(I thought 'Transit' was 'Ford' and 'Luton' was Vauxhall???)

What are people supposed to be looking for?

A Ford Vauxhall which looks almost different to but nearly exactly the same as the other Ford Vauxhalls you're likely to see around - but this one was white the last time we saw it?

You've been away from blighty a bit too long I think. He is looki g for a ford transit with a Luton body with a refridgerator unit located above the cab. Google it. Look on eBay. The description given is perfectly adequate.

Chances are it will stay White.