Aspergers / Special Educational Needs support at Notre Dame?

Anyone have any experience of what support is like at Notre Dame for children with Asperger's Syndrome, or other ASD, or other SEN?

Any comments on life inside the classrooms and generally around the school?

Thanks.

Positive: support staff/class teacher/other kids level - excellent, safe, caring and supportive- highly recommended.

Negative: unstisfactory management when it came to specific needs/ stratergies/ testing/ resources/ links to outside agencies. Too many meetings- too little action. Probably the same as most places. Helps to be aware and very pushy.

As parents we had social development as a priority -so the positives overwhelmed the negatives.

My son went there and we found them excellent. Discipline very good and pastoral care excellent. My son was in the integrated resource there for many years (left 3 years ago). Yes he did have a couple of minor hiccups along the way but problems were sorted very quickly. He didn't have Aspergers but some of his friends did, some of whom arrived after bullying elsewhere. As with any school don't expect them to do everything , take the right attitude when you have a problem, don't always believe your child's version, pick up the phone don't let things fester and you won't get a better school in Sheffield. I also had other children who went to another school with an excellent reputation but found it did not live up to expectations.