The Hadfield Pub, Barber Road.

The Hadfield is under NEW MANAGEMENT as of June 2012!!!

We have just taken management of the Hadfield & after listening to the community's voices, we have decided to cater for EVERYONE in the community.

Come In and See the improvements we've made!!!

Large Community Pub with a warm and friendly atmosphere.

Pool table, Music and Fruit machine available.

Themed Nights/Live DJ/Events/Sky Sports/Cafe - All COMING SOON!!!

*1 Free 1/2 pint per customer with this ref. no.: H@DF!31D

*(offer available until July 2012)

What Real Ale's do you have on please?

What real ale will you have on?

Guest makapaka

Be careful with your answer or the real ale police will condemn your pub in the flash of a post. Nowadays in Sheffield unless a pub has 142 hand pumps selling real ale you are doomed to failure.

Be careful with your answer or the real ale police will condemn your pub in the flash of a post. Nowadays in Sheffield unless a pub has 142 hand pumps selling real ale you are doomed to failure.

& when you fight to keep real ale on in your bar you're ignored if you are close to their 'favourite bars'!!!

Best of luck BTW.

Thanks bluesbrother and I'll bear that in mind makapaka! We don't have any real ales on at the moment, we've just started and the place is very quiet as the students are on holiday. Can anyone suggest popular ales if we do decide to put them on? Thanks.

Are you tied or a free house buddy?

If you're free to buy-in start with the local brewers, if not send me a PM & I can let you know what goes down well from the ent/punch lists (we're a student venue for 32 weeks a year!?!)

BB.

Are you tied or a free house buddy?

If you're free to buy-in start with the local brewers, if not send me a PM & I can let you know what goes down well from the ent/punch lists (we're a student venue for 32 weeks a year!?!)

BB.

We're tied.

Guest makapaka

I walked past your place last night.It wasn't that long ago that it was a good place to go. Just aquick thing, not meant as a dig but just a constructive observation - it looks a bit tired from the outside, dont mean it needs a full dec job, but the windows need a clean etc which should be quick to sort out and will make it look a bit more inviting.also the yellow bit where the breakfast / cafe thing was doesn't fit in with the pub and I would lose that if I was you. All the best

Hi, thanks for the constructive observation...I know the place needs a good clean and a lick of paint...I've been cleaning inside especially the toilets! The windows are on my to do list!

Guest makapaka
Hi, thanks for the constructive observation...I know the place needs a good clean and a lick of paint...I've been cleaning inside especially the toilets! The windows are on my to do list!

Nice one - hope you do well