What would you do in Sheffield

Thanks all)) its seems after all the moving will bring lots of good things)

now just need to find a place to stay and ready to rock& roll

ps.: how is the night life anything that you guys would recommend?

good plenty of good bars, not so many good clubs.

The best places to go i would say is either west street or division street for the bars

The best places to go i would say is either west street or division street for the bars

Thanks for the info above, will check the places out. Not that clubbing person , but will be up for the bars, if not full of "kids", prefer to enjoy the drink without troubles..

Agree with the 'good bars, not really good clubs' comment but I like going to the bars on Eccy Rd (favourites are Walnut Club, Nonna's and Menzels).

Agree with the 'good bars, not really good clubs' comment but I like going to the bars on Eccy Rd (favourites are Walnut Club, Nonna's and Menzels).

thanks for the info will check out this 3 for sure, is there any specific day that you recommend to go or friday / sat only?

thanks for the info will check out this 3 for sure, is there any specific day that you recommend to go or friday / sat only?

Dunno - I'm old and boring so only really go out on Fridays (and then not often!) No idea what they're like the rest of the time.

http://www.eventsheffield.com is a great reseource for finding out whats on, so is here.

also, if you can get a copy of exposed, thats pretty handy for whats on listings.

hope you enjoy sheffield :)

x

Dunno - I'm old and boring so only really go out on Fridays (and then not often!) No idea what they're like the rest of the time.

old and boring)) whatever)) im like that also, will check ur recomended places this friday))

http://www.eventsheffield.com is a great reseource for finding out whats on, so is here.

also, if you can get a copy of exposed, thats pretty handy for whats on listings.

hope you enjoy sheffield :)

x

nice one, its include everything. thx for this will look out for that "exposed"

nice one, its include everything. thx for this will look out for that "exposed"

its available from quite a few bars and shops....but there is also a website :)

http://www.exposedmagazine.co.uk/

x

go to nandos in centertainment

Nandos.... not really))