Leeds United v Sheffield Wednesday 17/03/18

L***s had their chances, some of which were created very easily.

One or two were creative build ups, and a couple were waltzed through our defence. We rode our luck at times.

That said, we had a good few efforts as well, so our 'ultra defensive' Manager may just turn out to be something different.

Did Nuhiu foul their defender for his second goal? It definitely wasn't a tackle or a shoulder charge?

The cross for L***s' goal should have been gathered, or at least punched clear by Wildsmith. I hope Rhodes and Wildsmith spot this when they look back at the video and work on it not happening so easily next time.

It was definitely Wildsmith's ball in my opinion.

I'm not knocking Wildsmith, he'll do for me, but his overall performance seems to have dipped a bit in the last couple of games. He needs to get back to being more assertive.

Great win for our boys, no-one predicted it, and no-one expected it.

4-0 to the the Sheffield boys!

We're all Sheffield aren't we?

A double-double ......................... marvellous! :banana:

One or two were creative build ups, and a couple were waltzed through our defence. We rode our luck at times.

That said, we had a good few efforts as well, so our 'ultra defensive' Manager may just turn out to be something different.

Did Nuhiu foul their defender for his second goal? It definitely wasn't a tackle or a shoulder charge?

The cross for L***s' goal should have been gathered, or at least punched clear by Wildsmith. I hope Rhodes and Wildsmith spot this when they look back at the video and work on it not happening so easily next time.

I'm not knocking Wildsmith, he'll do for me, but his overall performance seems to have dipped a bit in the last couple of games. He needs to get back to being more assertive.

I thought it was a half decent battling performance, we did sloppily give the ball away a fair bit though.

Did you think Atdhe's 2nd was a foul?

I didn’t at the time but seeing the highlights I think about 80% of refs would have given it as one.

Some Refs would have given a foul some might not off,it all depends who the Referee is,as some are soft reguarding the shoulder charge,years ago you could get away with it so easy,Football is so soft now when it come to challenging another player,like to see how many times now days if Billy Bremner was playing for someone, would been sent off as he loved tackling,but our referees do not,that is why the Owls fans like Hutch

Yeah I think that is Wildsmths only flaw,he stays on his line when he should be coming out for he ball.