"christmas carols"

Starting Friday 2nd December local carols will sung at the "Blue Ball"Main Rd Wharncliffe Side and every Friday up to Xmas Andrew Durdy will be playing the organ starting approx 7-30. to 8-00.

Hi bazza 63, I think it was the Blue Ball I saw featured on Songs of Praise the other year - it looked and sounded great fun.

If you'd like to email me at

ed@sheffieldchristmas.com

I can put something on SheffieldChristmas.com - we're very interested Sheffield Christmas events and in promoting local Christmas traditions - and this is a great one!

Starting Friday 2nd December local carols will sung at the "Blue Ball"Main Rd Wharncliffe Side and every Friday up to Xmas Andrew Durdy will be playing the organ starting approx 7-30. to 8-00.

Shocking

Not everyone likes christmas, not everyone likes to hear christmas carols and I for one will be shopping on Christmas day

Also watch out for a new local carol CD release this Xmas by "Humble Swain" a great local singing/instrumental group steeped and brought up in the local tradition that is now attracting both national and international interest!............the CD is called, "The Mistletoe Bow"

Further info on....07766079520. thanks for all your PMs and phone message enquiries! The CD should be available by the first week in December in local pubs

where the carols are sung(Blue Ball at Worrall organist Julia Bishop plays on the CD) or the info number.Donations from the sale will be made to St Lukes nursing home,The Childrens hospital an the MS society.An ideal Xmas present at only £10.

Edited by mossdog

Shocking

Not everyone likes christmas, not everyone likes to hear christmas carols and I for one will be shopping on Christmas day

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shocking

Come to the Blue Ball at Worrall, this Sunday lunchtime..........you might just change your mind!

Every one has a choice, would"nt do for every body to do the same thing enjoy your shopping.

"The Misleltoe Bow" Further info on....07766079520. thanks for all your PMs and phone message enquiries! The CD should be available by the first week in December in local pubs

where the carols are sung(Blue Ball at Worrall organist Julia Bishop plays on the CD) or the info number.Donations from the sale will be made to St Lukes nursing home,The Childrens hospital an the MS society.An ideal Xmas present at only £10.

You need to be in for twelve at the Blue Ball for a sing!

Going to start carol singing "HARE AND HOUNDS" Church St Oughtibridge about 12"oclock 04/12/2011. Wharncliffe Arms is now closed.