Caravan Storage Megathread

As we have totally lost our van in the fire at Moor Valley last night, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good storage facility that has space? It is really such a shame, but when we get a new van, we can't leave it on there again.

The Problem Is Finding A Good Safe And Secure Facility At A Reasonable Price. I Think The Caravan Repair Place Near Where Goodalls Used To Be Have Good Storage But There May Be A Waiting List.

I Stored Mine Near The Traffic Lights At Mosborough, But Seven Of The Vans Were Broken Into One Night And I Took It Of Straight Away And Now Park It At Home.

I Think Some Sites Near Torksey Used To Let You Store Vans There On Their Site But I Dont Know Their Names

There is a storage place called oughtibridge holdings. Not sure if they have any spaces but worth a try.

Oughtibridge Caravan Holdings

The Old Mill, Langsett Rd South, Oughtibridge, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S35 0GZ

Tel: 0114 286 4371

Parkway Secure Storage.

It's the first one listed here.

Thanks Adz. Yes it is the 2nd fire, the first was much smaller, this one destroyed around 25 caravans! Thank god we did get the insurance sorted, I would have been devastated, although it is still really quite upsetting. I will send you a photo later, I don't fancy putting it on here, just in case the offenders see it,, and want to gloat at their work.

I am so pleased Albert is on the mend, and poor old Tilly. Angus is fine, he has taken over now, he just lets us live here!

I will send you some pics of him too soon.

x

Hi You Lot

I am looking for caravan storage and wondered if anyone has a suggestion or recommendation as I will shortly be bringing mine back from Skegness to sell.

Cheers

Jim.

(Afterthought)

If any one is looking for a caravan to put on the East Coast

Please PM me.

Hi You Lot

I am looking for caravan storage and wondered if anyone has a suggestion or recommendation as I will shortly be bringing mine back from Skegness to sell.

Cheers

Jim.

(Afterthought)

If any one is looking for a caravan to put on the East Coast

Please PM me.

The place behind the old Bell Hagg pub on Manchester Rd past Crosspool is supposed to be cheap for storage

There is Oughtibridge caravan holdings....not sure of their number but it is in the phone book.

i saw a thread on here the other day i think its in the for sale section im not sure someone was advertising caravan storage ill try and find it

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr its bugging me because i cant find it

i know i saw it it was only yesterday

im paticularly interested in the crosspool one - thanks sharon i think i know the one - user danekate i think

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr its bugging me because i cant find it

i know i saw it it was only yesterday

dane-katie has storage at s26 thinks she is aston way jim

pm her