What is ITV playing at.

We have Privileged Posh kids already getting richer on Made in Chelsea, Now there theres going to be a show with more of the Poash Twits, Made in Ascot. What about our Kids up North getting a chance, Made in Sheffield/Barnsley/Rotherham. ITV are getting Snobby just like the BBC. :rant:

We have Privileged Posh kids already getting richer on Made in Chelsea, Now there theres going to be a show with more of the Poash Twits, Made in Ascot. What about our Kids up North getting a chance, Made in Sheffield/Barnsley/Rotherham. ITV are getting Snobby just like the BBC. :rant:

Geordie Shore and TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) aren't exactly posh. ?

Programme about Redcar on a the moment

Geordie Shore and TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) aren't exactly posh. ?

Excuse me Towie is ITV and another .down south. Geordie Shore is not ITV.:roll:

---------- Post added 10-09-2018 at 10:33 ----------

Programme about Redcar on a the moment

Prbably a one off Documentry, I havn't seen it. Whats it about life on the dole or summat. Thats what you usually see if its about up north because all the Dosh is DARN SARF. :hihi:

I guess you didn't see the BBC's "The Mighty Redcar"? Or "Desperate Scousewives"? Or The Real Housewives of Cheshire?

I think the point has been missed here. Im on about already privilege rich kids being projected into celeb status. Give our kids up here a flippin chance. :roll:

I just cannot abide all these 'celebrity' programmes...or dancing ones, or cooking ones...

A chance for what? My grandchildren arent old enough, but if they were I wouldnt encourage them onto reality TV. Its pretty crass. IMO.

Ms Macbeth is spot on. There is nothing good about these "reality" shows (which are scripted) or the people on them.

Who would you rather watch? Georgia Toffolo or Dee Dee from benefit street? (which i know isnt ITV)

Who would you rather watch? Georgia Toffolo or Dee Dee from benefit street? (which i know isnt ITV)

Neither to be honest. I wouldn't watch these Made in Chelsea/Redcar/ Essex programmes. They're rubbish, but at least they don't pretend to be anything other. Benefits Street was the crummiest, most mendacious piece of programming in a long time. The programme makers said they wanted to inform the public and add to the debate about 'welfare'. It scraped the barrel and offered nothing.

Edited by Mister M

All ITV channels produce these type of tosh . I find it ridiculous that talentless people actually get fame and riches from these programmes . Just hope the BBC don't go down the same route , even though some of these so called celebrities are now popping up on some BBC programmes