Dog mess on Colley Park

Honestly! Can people start picking their dog's mess up when they take them in the park!! A roll of poo bags from Poundland cost,yes,you've got it,a £1!

There's no shame in picking it up!!

Cheers. Rant over.

Lol, you ought to see Mosborough village.... Dear God, the pavements are just covered, sorry, smeared with multiple piles of dog <removed>.

Most owners now take their dog to the local church (St. Marks) and let their dog/dogs off to go a crap wherever it suits them.

Absolute scum of the earth these people. They want dogs, read that again "They" want dogs, but we have to put up with all the dog <removed> because they don't want it in their own homes!!

The council should set up a link where people can snap them with their smartphones and get rewarded for each prosecution.

Filthy sods!!

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

Lol, you ought to see Mosborough village.... Dear God, the pavements are just covered, sorry, smeared with multiple piles of dog <removed>.

Most owners now take their dog to the local church (St. Marks) and let their dog/dogs off to go a crap wherever it suits them.

Absolute scum of the earth these people. They want dogs, read that again "They" want dogs, but we have to put up with all the dog <removed> because they don't want it in their own homes!!

The council should set up a link where people can snap them with their smartphones and get rewarded for each prosecution.

Filthy sods!!

I have a dog myself but just can't understand why people can let theirs do their business on the fields (& even on the paths) & then just leave it!!

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

it galls me , folk go on about dog turds all the time yet they will let their filthy moggies out & lay their eggs allover anyone elses garden , ive got 2 dogs , my back garden is securely fenced in so they can't go on a neighbours , yet I'm fed up of getting up in a morning & seeing them eat piles of catty bobbar on my garden - why moan about dogs all the time , you look after ur cats & i'll look after my dogs - till we reach equilibrium - LET THE BOBBAR WAR CONTINUE !!

I own a collie and always pick up after him. What really annoys me is the amount of human waste, i.e. Litter that is strewn all over wherever you go. Before anyone starts snapping pics and applying for a reward people should make sure they clean up after themselves and their kids. I don't drop litter and never have done and consider people who do dirty scumbags who don't deserve to live in a beautiful country. At least dog <removed> is fully biodegradable.

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

I challenged a woman yesterday evening who was allowing her greyhound to foul a footpath in Meersbrook park. All hell broke loose! She accused me of harassing her and she would call the police. She added that I should be punched on the nose. All this was done at the top of her voice... A guilty conscience does strange things to people...

it galls me , folk go on about dog turds all the time yet they will let their filthy moggies out & lay their eggs allover anyone elses garden , ive got 2 dogs , my back garden is securely fenced in so they can't go on a neighbours , yet I'm fed up of getting up in a morning & seeing them eat piles of catty bobbar on my garden - why moan about dogs all the time , you look after ur cats & i'll look after my dogs - till we reach equilibrium - LET THE BOBBAR WAR CONTINUE !!

:hihi:Yes,this is true. My mother as the same problem with cats at her place! The dogdoo is more in public places though & probably more rife methinks.

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 09:55 ----------

I challenged a woman yesterday evening who was allowing her greyhound to foul a footpath in Meersbrook park. All hell broke loose! She accused me of harassing her and she would call the police. She added that I should be punched on the nose. All this was done at the top of her voice... A guilty conscience does strange things to people...

Unbelievable!! It amazes me how they are not embarrassed in the slightest to watch they dog foul such an area!! :o

---------- Post added 04-06-2017 at 10:00 ----------

I own a collie and always pick up after him. What really annoys me is the amount of human waste, i.e. Litter that is strewn all over wherever you go. Before anyone starts snapping pics and applying for a reward people should make sure they clean up after themselves and their kids. I don't drop litter and never have done and consider people who do dirty scumbags who don't deserve to live in a beautiful country. At least dog <removed> is fully biodegradable.

Quite true maidinsheff. I have spoke about Colley Park before & the amount of litter (mainly plastic bottles) that is left strewn about. TBF the football teams have been making a better effort recently bagging a lot up but still a lot is left. The kids/youths just use it as a social (read anti social) gathering point & have no concept of litter bins. Anything that is put in the park for their enjoyment is usually wrecked or destroyed in time. Shame but thats how it is.

Can anyone explain the rational of going to the expense (?) of buying the black bags, then making the supreme effort to pick their dog's offering into the black bag but then throw the black bag into the trees / bushes / grass or even the path :huh:

What is it with these deranged people :loopy:

And don't get me started on cats :mad:

we have to pay a man annually to clear greenhill park before we have our event,dont know if the parks dept do the same before there events in other parks,its a disgrace and needs sorting,get them fined and parks be dog mess free.

And don't get me started on cats :mad:

OK, I'll not bother :D

Could you imagine the almighty brewha if SCC employed wardens to issue fines to people not clearing up their dog mess?

Honestly! Can people start picking their dog's mess up when they take them in the park!! A roll of poo bags from Poundland cost,yes,you've got it,a £1!

There's no shame in picking it up!!

Cheers. Rant over.

and have you noticed the amount of poo bags discarded at side of pathways in the park, all because they can`t be bothered to find a bin

:mad: