Coaching - Starts 14th January

We're running 6 weeks of coaching starting next Thursday (14th Jan). Each week will focus on a different skill, such as Serving, Net shots, Smashing, Clearing and Drops. The course is suitable for all skill levels and will be coached by Gerry Firkins, who some of you may know from his previous help with SFBC. Sessions will be 8pm until 9.30pm @ Ponds Forge as usual. Let me or Jen know if you're interested or have any questions. Should be fun - I know I need the help :)

Really interested in this.

How much is each session?

Hi. Each session will be £5 or £4 if you've signed up in advance.

Thanks

Gareth

Hi

I am looking for some badminton coaching to start after April (I have shoulder problem at moment and can't play for another few weeks)

Are you likely to be running this again later in the year?

Or does anyone know of how else I might access some coaching in Sheffield, either daytime or evening?

Many thanks

Hi

I am looking for some badminton coaching to start after April (I have shoulder problem at moment and can't play for another few weeks)

Are you likely to be running this again later in the year?

Or does anyone know of how else I might access some coaching in Sheffield, either daytime or evening?

Many thanks

Hi

We may run some more coaching later in the year, but no definite plans at the moment. You could look out for a No Strings coaching course - they seem to run fairly often - http://www.nostringsbadminton.co.uk/page.asp?section=279&sectionTitle=ESSENTIALS+COURSES

Thanks for this. Do you have a mailing list I could join to find out as and when you run another coaching course?

Have looked at the No strings badminton link you suggested. Their essentials course looks good but can't see one in Sheffield, just social badminton. Will email them.

Huge thanks to Gerry for running these coaching sessions - I learnt a great deal!