Trying to find the names of some Keetons strikers..

Hi, hoping someone can help me here. The Keetons strikers were a familiar sight from the mid 80’s to mid 90’s, often campaigning outside the Town Hall & I took these photographs of some of them in 1993 -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/peopleofsheffieldoldandnew/permalink/1505947059475012/

Unfortunately I’ve lost their names & as I’m putting them in exhibition at the Millennium Gallery in a couple of months it would be great if I could find out who they were, and also to give some prints to their families. Hope someone recognises them. Thanks!

Hi, hoping someone can help me here. The Keetons strikers were a familiar sight from the mid 80’s to mid 90’s, often campaigning outside the Town Hall & I took these photographs of some of them in 1993 -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/peopleofsheffieldoldandnew/permalink/1505947059475012/

Unfortunately I’ve lost their names & as I’m putting them in exhibition at the Millennium Gallery in a couple of months it would be great if I could find out who they were, and also to give some prints to their families. Hope someone recognises them. Thanks!

Only just seen this. Phil Hayes was one of the strikers. Cannot see the photo so don't know if he is on it.

I didn't know the strikers but knew the gaffer who set new people on in their place his name is Ray Richardson.