Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

Chalga ..........

That's because there were 10 decent men you had to get round to get anything.

You played as well as you could, but you weren't good enough.

You're not the force I thought you were.

For our weakened side to do as well as they did, with such small expectations, was brilliant.

Our first team, may well have had a field day.

That said, 11 of our 13 tonight deserve their starting positions, they're not the dimwits I thought they were.

TBF, your first team might have been soundly beaten, such is the inconsistensy this season...

Chalga ..........

That's because there were 10 decent men you had to get round to get anything.

You played as well as you could, but you weren't good enough.

You're not the force I thought you were.

For our weakened side to do as well as they did, with such small expectations, was brilliant.

Our first team, may well have had a field day.

That said, 11 of our 13 tonight deserve their starting positions, they're not the dimwits I thought they were.

Exactly,it looks like a Wednesday fan is starting to understand what happened tonight.

We can all paint it how we want, but it was a pretty poor performance from the Blades, and it finished 0-0. Wednesday fans are happy with the point, Blades aren't.

Still think we looked a better football team, despite having no cutting edge.

I was confident before the game, we didn't show up. At least we weren't claiming to smash our rivals before going on to lose and concede four at home.

*hides*

TBF, your first team might have been soundly beaten, such is the inconsistensy this season...

True.

If they've still got the same attitude that they had the last time they played together, then it may well have been another 2 goal margin massacre.

Hopefully for us, the organisation and 'new' attitude Jos seems to have instilled in tonight's 13 will filter through to our first team 'stars' and we will get back to, and show, what all Owls know our team is capable of.

It's over to Jos and the lads to get on with representing the club, and the fans with commitment and passion.

I look forward to the time when we have a full squad to choose from.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 22:27 ----------

We can all paint it how we want, but it was a pretty poor performance from the Blades, and it finished 0-0. Wednesday fans are happy with the point, Blades aren't.

Still think we looked a better football team, despite having no cutting edge.

I was confident before the game, we didn't show up. At least we weren't claiming to smash our rivals before going on to lose and concede four at home.

*hides*

Didn't show up?

What percentage of the ball did you have, and in what areas?

If you had 'shown up' you'd have had 100% possession and have won 20 nil.

Hogwash!

If you'd had your first choice midfield injured, your main strike force injured, and your most influential players out, AND had a man sent off and I'd then said 'we were the better footballing team', Blades would have laughed me off the Forum.

Against a United squad team, I would have fully expected to have been 'the better footballing team'...............

A very good United team drew with a very good Wednesday squad team 0-0.

We are the happier fans, so would you have been.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

oh well if the united fans arent happy with a draw.....then its a bonus :D

True.

If they've still got the same attitude that they had the last time they played together, then it may well have been another 2 goal margin massacre.

Hopefully for us, the organisation and 'new' attitude Jos seems to have instilled in tonight's 13 will filter through to our first team 'stars' and we will get back to, and show, what all Owls know our team is capable of.

It's over to Jos and the lads to get on with representing the club, and the fans with commitment and passion.

Didn't show up?

Hogwash!

Exactly, we played our usual game but lacked a final ball. Basically dominated without threatening.

Not showing up was harsh, but we weren't brilliant. Probably a 5/10 performance.

Well happy with a point,that was the correct result on what happened tonight.

I'm happy with a draw Mel, we didn't deserve the win, no end product, even more happy that over the season we didn't lose to our local rivals...:D:D:D

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 22:35 ----------

True.

Didn't show up?

Hogwash!

Well, only time will tell for you, you've done really well against most of the top teams, it's what happens against the lesser teams that that should be a worry...

Well apparently they where poor tonight:suspect:

Exactly, we played our usual game but lacked a final ball. Basically dominated without threatening.

Not showing up was harsh, but we weren't brilliant. Probably a 5/10 performance.

I thought you played quite well.

You're no mugs.

When you THRASHED us by 2 at Hillsborough, don't think for one second that that was even an average performance by us. It was desperately AWFUL by us, from back to front.

When we did show up (45th minute to around the 65th minute) we worried you summat rotten.

Our squad players tonight, played very well. New manager, new system, and players low on confidence.

Callers on RS seem to be making very lame excuses for United, but some Blades are crediting Wednesday with a very unexpected strong performance.

I, for one , thought we'd get mullered.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Well apparently they where poor tonight:suspect:

Do you reckon we were good?

Do you reckon we were good?

you played well, for the first 5 minutes especially :hihi: