Pete's big St Luke's Hospice swim!

Hello fellow badmintoners- earlier this year, I heard about The Great North Swim on Lake Windermere and decided to do it for charity- it would greatly be appreciated if you could please perhaps contribute to St Luke's Hospice Sheffield by sponsoring me. I would also like to thank those of you who have pledged already. Should you wish to donate, there are a few simple ways. Firstly, there is through my Just Giving page, which also gives greater background on my chosen charity and my big swim! -

https://www.justgiving.com/Peter-Holdsworth/

Entering my name on the Just Giving website should take you to it as well.

I have also set up a Just Text Giving facility- the text is free, it is just the cost of the donation that is paid and every penny of this goes to the charity. Simply text my unique code SLSS82 followed by whatever the amount is £s to 70070. Gift Aid can also be added at no extra cost.

Alternatively, you will also see me at baddo in the coming weeks with good old fashioned sponsorship forms.

If this is of interest to anyone who might not see this, please let them know. Thank you very much-

Pete