The Walking dead series 7

well, think its about time we had a series 7 thread?, 6 is old news. right ill be watching episode 1 later tonight WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well, think its about time we had a series 7 thread?, 6 is old news. right ill be watching episode 1 later tonight WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me too!!!? I'll bet you know whats happened already Meltthebell?

erm yeah, i dodged all social media, then opened the entertainment section on one forum (a punk site actually lol) and couldnt resist opened the freshly posted walking dead thread oops, everything mentioned in its bloody glory

erm yeah, i dodged all social media, then opened the entertainment section on one forum (a punk site actually lol) and couldnt resist opened the freshly posted walking dead thread oops, everything mentioned in its bloody glory

My kinda series!! Well done you for keepin shush

Fantastic season premiere. I felt like I was in shock afterwards.

Brilliant acting as usual, especially from Andrew Lincoln.

I watched the 2.30am airing, amazing, chilling and brutal, i couldn't sleep afterwards i was so shocked afterwards, can't wait for the next one..

Dammit, got visiters :( they better have buggered off by 9 :rant:

I'm sure the TV guide said Walking Dead. There must be something wrong with my TV; all it was showing was ISIS terrorists brutally and graphically executing people.

Not a fan.

Bring back the zombies.

Perfect Negan, unrelenting brutality....with a smile on his face.

Watching The Talking Dead now, its awesome and actually making me really sad!

I really dont think they couldve picked a better actor for Negan, I love (hate!) the twinkle in his eye.

As for this episode, the scene with Rick and Carl was for me the worst bit, I almost shouted at the TV.

I watched the 2.30am airing, amazing, chilling and brutal, i couldn't sleep afterwards i was so shocked afterwards, can't wait for the next one..

good episode, was tempted to stay up and watch, but just can not get on with all the US commercial breaks

---------- Post added 26-10-2016 at 19:05 ----------

Watching The Talking Dead now, its awesome and actually making me really sad!

I really dont think they couldve picked a better actor for Negan, I love (hate!) the twinkle in his eye.

As for this episode, the scene with Rick and Carl was for me the worst bit, I almost shouted at the TV.

the guy that played Negan, what a role change from The Good Wife

After all the hype, I was very disappointed with the first episode..