Sole owner or a board?

When the chairman confessedly hasn't a clue about football, how does he choose his advisors? Someone must have advised him who his advisors ought to be and it seems to me that's where it all went wrong.

Off the field the club is in a mess and, as a businessman, Mr C only has himself to blame for that. What's this woman from Charlton all about? Why did he appoint her and why do we never hear from her?

Things seem to be wrong at every level in the club. The manager never answers a straight question with a straight answer and his role seems to be a million miles from what a manager's role used to be.

I think Mr C must appoint a director of football even though that's another thing I used to hate. His best bet would be to advertise the post, see who it throws up and choose someone on past reputation but who will advise him?

Jim, I think some people over inflate what sort of a "businessman" DC is.

Jim, I think some people over inflate what sort of a "businessman" DC is.

You could be right. We don't know how much of his fortune is down to his family.