Craft,Gift,mind,body and Wellbeing Fair-09/09/18

Please accept my apology if I have got this totally wrong in writing this.

My name is Mike ,co organiser at Valley Events .We have recently secured a local building in the S6 area which is considerably larger than our usual event.

We are running our craft and gift fair alongside Mind,Body and Wellbeing as we consider this a great way to get more people to visit and see the quality that is on offer.

The reason for this mail is to see if there is anyone on this forum that may want to showcase their product in this brand new venture .

If there is anyone just starting out,or even experienced in this particular line,then please give us a call and see if we are able to help and promote your product on the run up to Christmas.

Valley Events have organised a local event on 09/09/18 which is being held at The Burton Street Foundation,Hillsborough.

This will incorporate Craft,Gift,Mind,Body and Psychic Fair all under one roof.The venue will cover all that is good in local craft and gift products,and we have secured some well known people from the Mind,Body and Psychic fraternity .In fact there is something for all the family including the children.

This will be our first event here and so we would appreciate people giving support and even to give objective feedback.