The Walking dead series 7

Daryl! Daryl! Daryl!! Thought you would come back to us when the ginger nicked your bike

Daryl and Dwight will get together and bring down Negan with the help of Alexandria, Kingdom and Hilltop, mark my words.. they are the inside men....

Didn't have to put up with the US ad breaks because it aired at 2.30 on FoxUK on Virgin\Sky in the UK..

me neither got it on a well known android box

---------- Post added 18-11-2016 at 00:27 ----------

last episode when Negans silhouette was against the fence, i thought some may take a pop at him, but i guess it would be a short story line.

Edited by phil752

Daryl and Dwight will get together and bring down Negan with the help of Alexandria, Kingdom and Hilltop, mark my words.. they are the inside men....

Or the words of the comics ;) However it does look like a new group that are not in the comics maybe coming in the 2nd half of the season.

I find the new series a bit slow at the moment. I see why they are doing it the way they are, and I'm sure things will change very soon.

I quite like the Negan. He's as mad as they come but still doesn't match the way they "disposed" of people at the Sanctuary.

I've never seen the comics but I hear they are quite, or very, near to what's happening. I'm looking forward to how things unfold.

Fantastic episode for the mid-season finale (even though I had to watch it on a reeeaaally small TV after mine died earlier tonight!!)

Roll on February!!

Fantastic episode for the mid-season finale (even though I had to watch it on a reeeaaally small TV after mine died earlier tonight!!)

Roll on February!!

indeed, great episode, and saw a sneak peek of the midseason premiere (which was shown on the talking dead) looks like its gonna be a corker too

indeed, great episode, and saw a sneak peek of the midseason premiere (which was shown on the talking dead) looks like its gonna be a corker too

Yeah I actually got goosebumps at the end. Just watching Talking Dead now as I'm a bit behind due to my TV problems. The trailer for the next episode is great, can't wait.

Loving this trailer, its part trailer for the next episode (in feb :( ) and part what weve already seen.

WARNING, CONTAINS SPOILERS