David Attenborough Planet Earth 2

The best thing I've seen on TV for a while. Simply stunning

Absolutely agree, BBC at its best. After the second programme in the series we turned over to ITV for half an hour and saw TV at its worst. 'I'm a nobody and want to be a celebrity'.

What a contrast.

David Attenboroughs programmes are just Superb to watch & listen too,is voice is so amazing to listen too,and the camera work is just amazing to watch

I missed planet ll this Sunday but its on repeat and will watch it then.

Watched it, thought it was stunning, didn't notice any sound issues. That's not to say I haven't noticed them on other programmes. The raising the volume when trying to hear people speak only to have to reduce it when some crescendo of music suddenly barges in.

Do they not have sound engineers anymore (or copywriters for that matter, the amount of books with simple spelling errors or plot holes, maybe it's all done by computer nowadays...but that's another topic).

Am I the only person in England that does not like David Attenborough ?

You can't say anything about him without people being mortally offended.

Watched it, thought it was stunning, didn't notice any sound issues. That's not to say I haven't noticed them on other programmes. The raising the volume when trying to hear people speak only to have to reduce it when some crescendo of music suddenly barges in.

Do they not have sound engineers anymore (or copywriters for that matter, the amount of books with simple spelling errors or plot holes, maybe it's all done by computer nowadays...but that's another topic).

I think someone has been told about it. It's not as bad as other ones, and the previous series (and the Ice one) both of which I couldn't watch with the sound up.

Am I the only person in England that does not like David Attenborough ?

You can't say anything about him without people being mortally offended.

No problem with that muddy. No one on planet earth is everyone's cup of tea :)

These days, it's more about his voice as he tends to narrate them these days, rather than 'host them' like in earlier days. Personally I like him as both.

Enjoyed the repeat planet earth II Sunday evening and then watched the

later one, fantastic could'nt leave my chair.

Didn't have any problems with any back ground noises sound just great.

Erm..... can i change my mind? The sound is a bit much.... maybe too much.