Write a review or feature

I'm looking to add more content to my website, so if you fancy writing a review/feature article feel free to submit it to me, full credit will be given any links you would like putting in is ok.

all i ask is keep it clean, newish games and no fanboy/badmouthing and if you write a review score it out of 100.

any takers ?

Edited by denomis

If theres ever a need for reviews of slightly older games i'd definately have a crack at it. Its funny this post though, because i remember trying to do short written reviews as a kid about games such as Alex Kidd and Rayman... Wish i still had them, seem to remember them being hilariously stupid

Anyways good luck with the site :)

thank you sir no offers yet tho :(

Decided to re-do the site as I have a bit of spare time on my hands, anyone fancy it (see op)

Just had a quick look - looking nice! The car game brought back memories of a game of Amiga Format - Skidmarks! I bought a copy from Electronic Boutique years ago but took it back when it clearly stated it had been cracked!:hihi:

Just had a quick look - looking nice! The car game brought back memories of a game of Amiga Format - Skidmarks! I bought a copy from Electronic Boutique years ago but took it back when it clearly stated it had been cracked!:hihi:

The car game is made by one our own forum users, but his name escapes me at the moment. :blush:

Edit, it's Waldo. :)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/member.php?u=70227

Edited by denomis