TalkTalk problems ??

I am also in S35 and have been with them for many years now. I am very happy with them. Upload speed is a bit slow (0.84Mbps) but I don't upload that much stuff and anyway I can leave it uploading when I go to bed if need be. Download speed is between 15 and 16Mbps

ditto to that.Talk talk had a bad reputation but on the whole have rectified that, me thinks.

its always easy to talk to someone with any problems.

No problems at all today....

Is anyone having any problems with Talk Talk connections in S20 area ??

I can't connect to the internet.

Now back up and running again, I disconnected the wires from the router, then connected it all back up, I had to enter the password again, and it did the trick. I have been with talktalk about 8 years, and have never really had any problems, I have recently renewed my contract, so that shows that I am happy with the service that I have had, :)

Talk talk has apologized for the past few weeks about its service, blaming all sorts of things such as high winds and only yesterday could not cope with sending e mails

This might work but if you are having connection issues guess it won't - can't find a status page:

http://my.talktalk.co.uk/servicecentre

Glad you are sorted - I went on the Phone Service from BT - never looked back and been with them since the launch of Broadband - only ever had 3 issues and majority of those were down to BT messing in the box at the bottom of the road! :hihi: