Sheffield Wednesday feeling the pinch of FFP.

All being Said I think There was some bad signings that Did not play games And still taken a wage , Most seem to have left or Leaving . but all that wage adds up . CC or his scouts got to be to blame for that on some level . Strikers wise lets be honest how many have swfc got and how many does a team need ??

All being Said I think There was some bad signings that Did not play games And still taken a wage , Most seem to have left or Leaving . but all that wage adds up . CC or his scouts got to be to blame for that on some level . Strikers wise lets be honest how many have swfc got and how many does a team need ??

A committee is responsible for signings, most of the strikers are under contract and can only be sold if A) they want to go and B) somebody wants them.

A committee is responsible for signings, most of the strikers are under contract and can only be sold if A) they want to go and B) somebody wants them.

Agree but maybe 2 strikers will play so that leaves the others picking up a wage ,

and these days players seem happy if they still getting a wage and not playing ;)

I love all the talk of how united are doing everything the right way and I have a lovely photoshopped collection of similar comments for the time when it all goes pearshaped.

All well and good if it works, what if it doesn't.

Of the names you mention just having played in the Championship doesn't make you a Championship quality player, Leon Clarke and Ched Evans to name but two were totally out of thier depth.

Can't wait for another great season, in good hands.

Knew I had bookmarked a good one :hihi:

Knew I had bookmarked a good one :hihi:

Ha ha the gift that keeps on giving! :hihi:

Ha ha the gift that keeps on giving! :hihi:

'Right thats my last word on this ridiculos thread, I might revive it later in the season.'

From an Owl earlier in the thread. Couldn't make it up.

Have I missed something and it was United who knocked Barca out tonight, your 9th you’ve achieved zilch and won’t come May, funny there were no boasts on Saturday evening.

Have I missed something and it was United who knocked Barca out tonight, your 9th you’ve achieved zilch and won’t come May, funny there were no boasts on Saturday evening.

Still a funny thread.

Well we certainly didn't mess about with Cakeball, eh? :hihi:

We're still waiting for your boasts on a thread you might revive with some photo shopped pictures :hihi:

We're still waiting for your boasts on a thread you might revive with some photo shopped pictures :hihi:

It’s gonna be a nightmare when you have some actual success, 9th I take my hat off, very well done (loud applause).

Did United win tonight, or something?

It’s like having a young baby at home. Always seeking attention.

Well done Blades on being close to the playoffs. A bit of me hopes you get there.

A bit I like to keep suppressed.