The Highcliffe Club

Just noticed The Highcliffe Club, set back off Highcliffe Drive (not a road that I normally use).

What is this? Is it just for the local community or does it reach further afield? Is it licenced and serves food and/or drink? Can anyone go?

Hi. My father was a member a few years ago, as far as I am aware it is a members club, but new members welcomed, it is licensed but I don't think it does food, but could be wrong. They have a full size snooker and regular social events. Sorry I can't be of more help.

It is indeed a private members club , but membership is open to all I live on the road and have had flyers through the door over the years promoting it, I have myself only been in once on the 28 years I have lived there and that was 28 years ago . It did have a full size snooker table. It is also used for functions a friend of mine went to a birthday celebration there on Sunday.