Mr Trump - All discussion here

You know he's really, really, completely appalling when you look at George W Bush and think - 'That's what a real president should be saying'.

I loathe and despise Trump with every fibre of my being; he is a morally diseased, revoltingly self obsessed and horribly dangerous man.

You know he's really, really, completely appalling when you look at George W Bush and think - 'That's what a real president should be saying'.

I loathe and despise Trump with every fibre of my being; he is a morally diseased, revoltingly self obsessed and horribly dangerous man.

Somebody likes him, in fact millions like him..having said that I most certainly see where your coming from.

Is that the same Bush who took his country (and ours) into an illegal war. I despise the little git. That is something a real President would never have done.

As for the Donald, at least he is doing what he said he would do in his election "manifesto". Some one in the states must like him.

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

Is that the same Bush who took his country (and ours) into an illegal war. I despise the little git. That is something a real President would never have done.

Angel1

exactly, when hes far worse than George Dubya theres something very wrong

I wouldnt worry about him.We have enough problems here without worrying about americas problems.

I wouldnt worry about him.We have enough problems here without worrying about americas problems.

Americas problems quickly become the worlds problems.

na·ive

[nah- eev]

ADJECTIVE

having or showing unaffected simplicity of nature or absence of artificiality; unsophisticated; ingenuous.

having or showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information; credulous: She's so naive she believes everything she reads. He has a very naive attitude toward politics.

having or marked by a simple, unaffectedly direct style reflecting little or no formal training or technique: valuable naive 19th-century American portrait paintings.

---------------------------------------------

I wonder what it is that Melania finds attractive in the billionaire Draft Dodger the Fanta Fascist.....

Edited by Andbreathe

na·ive

[nah- eev]

ADJECTIVE

having or showing unaffected simplicity of nature or absence of artificiality; unsophisticated; ingenuous.

having or showing a lack of experience, judgment, or information; credulous: She's so naive she believes everything she reads. He has a very naive attitude toward politics.

having or marked by a simple, unaffectedly direct style reflecting little or no formal training or technique: valuable naive 19th-century American portrait paintings.

---------------------------------------------

I wonder what it is that Melania finds attractive in the billionaire Draft Dodger the Fanta Fascist.....

Eh! :confused:

Correction, the opinion of everyone who isn't a bigot. Tell us what you think of Mexicans why don't you?

Perhaps Trump is so self-righteous he thinks his opinions are the only ones matter.

George W Bush ? Not much difference between them !

Ok so what as he, done while being in power that is so bad. When judged against any other American President.