The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

a poll saying that the majority of all people still support the Home Office 'hostile environment' for immigrants

This is confusing, because you are mixing up two different things.

Would people favour a hostile environment for people that have been encouraged to come over here and work and given the right to stay?

They may well favour a hostile environment for illegals and people chancing their luck and just trying to overstay.

Remoaners...............

What about them? (I mean BMW and Airbus, not remoaners.)

As usual with you, Car Boot, mafya and other vocal Brexiteers you are avoiding the points you can't answer. These points put you either in the stretch-learning or panic-learning zones and it is pretty clear you don't like that. It is easier to be naive and gullible.

Would people favour a hostile environment for people that have been encouraged to come over here and work and given the right to stay?

They may well favour a hostile environment for illegals and people chancing their luck and just trying to overstay.

The 'hostile environment' is now seen as inextricably linked with the appalling treatment of people, most of whom have lived here longer than you or I, based on nothing more than their race.

Anybody remember schemes like YOP? YTS? Community Programme? ET (extra tenner) back in the 80s?

Did people actually get proper training from them? proper qualifications? i know i didnt

I did, and I have worked with 3 or 4 people who came from a similar YTS back ground to me from the mid 80's. All fully qualified and fully skilled. What you have to remember is these schemes were only a starting step. Did you pursue you're career post YTS? I did, and have never looked back.

What about them? (I mean BMW and Airbus, not remoaners.)

As usual with you, Car Boot, mafya and other vocal Brexiteers you are avoiding the points you can't answer. These points put you either in the stretch-learning or panic-learning zones and it is pretty clear you don't like that. It is easier to be naive and gullible.

Empty threats so far, it seems you could be the gullible one.

Empty threats so far, it seems you could be the gullible one.

Yes of course they are.

You keep believing that. :roll:

One hundred thousand bad losers who probably consider themselves champions of democracy demonstrate in London against a democratic vote that instructed our Government to get out of the corrupt European Union . These people and all others who refuse to accept our democratic decision should leave and settle in a Dictatorship as they will be welcomed with open arms by the advocates of that political system.

So free speech is only allowed, what since a decade, once in a lifetime?

One hundred thousand bad losers who probably consider themselves champions of democracy demonstrate in London against a democratic vote that instructed our Government to get out of the corrupt European Union . These people and all others who refuse to accept our democratic decision should leave and settle in a Dictatorship as they will be welcomed with open arms by the advocates of that political system.

you sound like the dictator ;)

Yes of course they are.

You keep believing that. :roll:

Glad to see you agree.:hihi:

Its an easy target just to say immigrants did it, but its been happening a lot lot lot longer than this current set of project fear sorry i meant mass immigration. Anybody remember schemes like YOP? YTS? Community Programme? ET (extra tenner) back in the 80s?

Did people actually get proper training from them? proper qualifications? i know i didnt, in fact when i moved up here i got told by the dole to stop being a painter and decorator (which is what i did on a community programme and ET scheme) as i didnt have any actual qualifications in it, nor time served so wouldnt find a job in it)

They were just a way to massage the figures and make it look like people were "working"

we also lag behind the rest of the world in technology jobs and training.

I got a job from one of those schemes and still have.I did leave school with o levels as well though,i am sure that helped me.

One hundred thousand bad losers who probably consider themselves champions of democracy demonstrate in London against a democratic vote

This old argument is getting tired and has a whiff of desperation about it.

The referendum was over two years ago. It instructed nobody. Only a quarter of the population voted to leave and for at least the past 18 months every poll has shown that the majority of people in the UK would prefer to stay in the EU and this majority is growing every week as the reality of leaving becomes clearer.

What were you saying about democracy?