Mr Trump - All discussion here

Perhaps Emma Lazarus’s sonnet New Colossus should be brought to his attention, I don’t think that she was thinking short term when she wrote it. Of course it brought with it the Mafia, the Irish mob, the Latino drug gangs and most recently the Russian Mafia onto American soil, but it also brought with it the majority of the decent, hard working, honest folk that make up the American population, you can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs.

I see there is to be a huge demo against Trump in Sheffield, leaving aside we have a huge homelessness problems, a huge issue with thousands using food banks, a huge crisis coming when Universal Credit comes to Sheffield, its fronted by Stand UP to Racism and UAF, basically fronts for the SWP: now if you google Comrade Delta, you will find they have some big skeletons in their cupboards, that make them bit inappropriate to head a march which is partly against rape culture, sexism, etc.

Slowly but surely sliding away from the left.

---------- Post added 23-06-2018 at 21:35 ----------

Perhaps Emma Lazarus’s sonnet New Colossus should be brought to his attention, I don’t think that she was thinking short term when she wrote it. Of course it brought with it the Mafia, the Irish mob, the Latino drug gangs and most recently the Russian Mafia onto American soil, but it also brought with it the majority of the decent, hard working, honest folk that make up the American population, you can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs.

The business of America, for a long time, was crime.

Edited by gamezone07

I see there is to be a huge demo against Trump in Sheffield, leaving aside we have a huge homelessness problems, a huge issue with thousands using food banks, a huge crisis coming when Universal Credit comes to Sheffield, its fronted by Stand UP to Racism and UAF, basically fronts for the SWP: now if you google Comrade Delta, you will find they have some big skeletons in their cupboards, that make them bit inappropriate to head a march which is partly against rape culture, sexism, etc.

Slowly but surely sliding away from the left.

---------- Post added 23-06-2018 at 21:35 ----------

The business of America, for a long time, was crime.

Give us a clue?

There's a (lawful) procedure on how to seek asylum in US. Illegal border crossing is not a part of it.

Uber troll, douchebag extraordinaire, and Trump supporter Ann Coulter says that those children crying after being split up from their parents were in fact 'child actors'.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/392774-ann-coulter-calls-immigrant-children-child-actors

The chairman of the programme Steve Hilton, ex aide to David Cameron, giggled at the suggestion.

Edited by Mister M

The personal comments are to cease.

I have been reading this topic for a while now and although I have no real opinion on Trump a lot of people on here seem to hate him and selectively ignore the positive news and always focus on the bad news like the current issues with immigration. Here's the thing - how would you go about solving the immigration crisis or would you just let everyone who wishes to come to a country in? I am not advocating any approach I am just asking a question in the hope that someone offers an alternative solution that works.

I am in no way supportive of the American policy of splitting families up but this was started under previous administrations, it just seems that the Democrats have an habit of directing everything at Trump and I believe that this shifts the focus away from the real issue.

Looking forward to your reasonably thought out answers. Thanks

Edited by samonosuke
Clarification

I have been reading this topic for a while now and although I have no real opinion on Trump a lot of people on here seem to hate him and selectively ignore the positive news and always focus on the bad news like the current issues with immigration. Here's the thing - how would you go about solving the immigration crisis or would you just let everyone who wishes to come to a country in? I am not advocating any approach I am just asking a question in the hope that someone offers an alternative solution that works.

I am in no way supportive of the American policy of splitting families up but this was started under previous administrations, it just seems that the Democrats have an habit of directing everything at Trump and I believe that this shifts the focus away from the real issue.

I'm more interested how the zero tolerance immigration policy didn't help you form an opinion on Trump.

I'm more interested how the zero tolerance immigration policy didn't help you form an opinion on Trump.

Why are you trying to personally attack me for asking a question? It seems a very intolerant thing to do. Are you incapable of reading the post that I put and come up with an appropriate response.

Edited by samonosuke

Why are you trying to personalty attack me for asking a question? It seems a very intolerant thing to do.

Personally attack you? I was just responding to what you posted.

I'll ask another way if it helps.

Do you think that Trump's zero tolerance policy on immigration which resulted in the separation of children from their parents was good or bad?