The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Good old Dianne Abbot is back with another gaff!

The Shadow Home Secretary, who just three months ago opposed relaxing laws around cannabis, called on ministers to drop the “heavy-handed and bureaucratic approach” to health-related drug use.

Ms Abbott’s stance marks a contrast to her position in March, when although she criticised the “war on drugs” approach, she did not back altering the laws on cannabis, including for medical purposes.

Diane Abbott in cannabis oil U-turn

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/health-and-care/news/96076/diane-abbott-cannabis-oil-u-turn-she-backs-legalisation-medicinal

Edited by alchresearch

Posts with broken quote tags have been removed. Please ensure that if you break the tags you edit your post and fix them as the moderating team is not going to spend huge amounts of time fixing a whole string of broken tags.

Wow , that speaks volumes

Indeed. Chilling.

Wow , that speaks volumes

I wouldn't worry about what he thinks, the mob you support are well on their way to destroying this country.

I wouldn't worry about what he thinks, the mob you support are well on their way to destroying this country.

Why are you not worried by what he thinks or what Andrew Gwynne says ?

Why are you not worried by what he thinks or what Andrew Gwynne says ?

Why should I be worried? I'm more worried about what the mob you support are doing to this country.

Why should I be worried? I'm more worried about what the mob you support are doing to this country.

Ok :thumbsup:

Ok :thumbsup:

no answer to that one then Hackney lad...great fudge :hihi:

Why should you be worried that Jon Lansman thinks that there might be a run on the pound if Labour got into power? Is that a genuine question?

no answer to that one then Hackney lad...great fudge :hihi:

No answer to what ? Have you got any comment on the link in post 4877 ?