FREE Wellness Coaching for Two Women Going Through Menopause

Free Wellness Coaching for Two Women aged 45 - 55 years Only

I’m training to be a Wellness Coach, i.e. support you to move from merely surviving to thriving - helping you to identify and acheive realistic wellness goals e.g. sleep better, reduce stress, healthy eating, and / or move more, that fit your lifestyle.

In wellness coaching it's you who drives the agenda, i.e. I won't tell you what to do.

In order to complete my training, I’m looking to coach, for free, two women aged 45 - 55 years, who are going through the menopause, and would be interested in trying some wellness coaching to better manage their menopause transition.

Our first meeting will be in-person (in a mutually agreeable location - public with degree of privacy), then the next 6 meetings can be done over online video call or in-person. [N.B. I have a current (Feb 2018) Disclosure and Barring Service ( DBS ) check]

If you are interested, and want to learn more, please send me a private message.

Edited by Wellnessdiva