Any airgunners here?

hi all, i am a keen airgun hunter and would like to know how many other airguners there are on sf and what gun u shoot, what u shoot, and what kit u use :)

Not been to a range in ages but would love to get back into it

Quite some years ago i bought an Air Arms S400 Classic.. absolutely love it, but you have to be careful with the different manufacturers of pellets - it loves the Air Arms brand of them but any others except for JSB daibolos ive found out.

what do you have? Mates got an S200 which i always thought looked a bit odd, and he also has some spring weihrauch which is a right beast :D

Edited by Mmrraww

SMK19 .22 breaker with a 4x32 scope. Use hollow point pellets and quarry is woodpidgeon. One shot one kill rate is as yet 100% (i do take a long time stalking to keep it up)

hi mate iv got a air arms s410k & a air arms tx200 hc and i love both of them, iv just got my shot gun cert through so im off to a few shops tomorow to look for my first shot gun and i cant wait:) is it just field target shooting your in to or are u in to hunting also

SMK19 .22 breaker with a 4x32 scope. Use hollow point pellets and quarry is woodpidgeon. One shot one kill rate is as yet 100% (i do take a long time stalking to keep it up)

i also love to shoot woodys also mate but i only shoot what i eat or give away :)

i also love to shoot woodys also mate but i only shoot what i eat or give away :)

I'm the same, if i'm not going to eat it I don't shoot it.

Not done hunting but i'd love to get into it. Used to go to an indoor range at rotherham but it closed a while ago

Not done hunting but i'd love to get into it. Used to go to an indoor range at rotherham but it closed a while ago

if u would like to get in to hunting then maybe we could go out on a shoot one day where i have permision to shoot cos it does get a bit boring on your own sometimes:roll:

i have a nice tx200 carbine, just had it serviced as it was slightly over the limit and smoking a little due to excess oil. now doing 11.5ft/lb

use it for rats/mice we get from woods at back of house.

The ranges at the gunsmiths Euro Guns at Finningley cost £50.00 p/a inclusive of insurance. As I only do 30 m2 pistol, I can do this quite legally in my own back garden, I've got the required back stop, 70 feet from road and have a garage between my range and my only adjacent neighbour.

check out my mates online store and shop located in hackenthorpe great prices on pellets .bags .scopes ect

http://nmproducts.net/-c-3426.html?osCsid=6caf3a8ed4862f5bb83c4229d9dcacf2

ps used to love the odd day out shoot untill one day at mansfield the law had me guns away . hunt rabbits mostly

Edited by doom bringer

out of interest if anyone has any shooting rights for ratting on a farm and wants to share costs etc please let me know. i used to have access to lots of land at Aston and shot pigeons /rabbits etc but its fairly boring on hours spent to shots taken, whereas you get a bit of action with rats on commercial farms (poultry etc).

Anyone interested or wanting to obtain some shooting any info appreciated.