Wilder unsettled

Is he on his way to one of the premiership strugglers? Southampton ?

Is he on his way to one of the premiership strugglers? Southampton ?

He wants to make sure he can walk before he can run first.

He’s said pretty much what I’ve raised on here all season and been ganged up on and abused for highlighting it.

He’s said pretty much what I’ve raised on here all season and been ganged up on and abused for highlighting it.

What,he's admitted he's been found out playing kick and rush tactics?

I never heard him say that.

What,he's admitted he's been found out playing kick and rush tactics?

I never heard him say that.

Keep living in denial if you like, it won’t go away.

Keep living in denial if you like, it won’t go away.

I'm just repeating what you've said,deny it all you like,it's easy to find the posts.

Listened to the interview after reading all the posts and talk on the Blades forum.

It didn't really seem that outrageous.

I'm just repeating what you've said,deny it all you like,it's easy to find the posts.

Find em, I said united play a direct style of football, they actually do.

There’s bigger issues in his words that your avoiding.

---------- Post added 26-02-2018 at 20:55 ----------

Listened to the interview after reading all the posts and talk on the Blades forum.

It didn't really seem that outrageous.

Not outrageous but when the best manager you’ve had in decades is clearly not happy with what’s going on behind the scenes surely it’s of some concern.

Not listened to it yet,just the bit on RS tonight,but it's a strange bit allied to the one after the game.Now it could be all about the game,it could be about the funds,it could be about the ownership,or a mixture of all 3.

He's talking about what he's done,got promotion,consolidated in this division,it was all about him,when before he's been quick to point out that it's all about the group as far as SUFC are concerned...........we know football management is full of soundbites and statements,but some of what he says contradicts itself if you analyse what he says from week to week.

Is it a coincidence that he starts lambasting players as soon as safety is reached as well?

We've had bad performances even in the great spell,but he's always backed the players because he knows he needs them onside,now he's done the primary job he's turned on them.Sure,there was good reason to,but suddenly it's not all about the group,he seems to be putting himself above that.

He also took all the plaudits when he was in charge at Oxford or Northampton and they had all that trouble behind the scenes at one of them,so this is small fry compared to what he had to put up with there,as far as I could gather he was saying we just have to get on with it type of thing and make the best,yet he's moaning about the direction of the club.?????...............get on with it man.

Edited by chalga

Find em, I said united play a direct style of football, they actually do.

There’s bigger issues in his words that your avoiding.

---------- Post added 26-02-2018 at 20:55 ----------

Not outrageous but when the best manager you’ve had in decades is clearly not happy with what’s going on behind the scenes surely it’s of some concern.

It's not ideal, but he comes across well as usual, but as you said, clearly a bit downhearted.

Not listened to it yet,just the bit on RS tonight,but it's a strange bit allied to the one after the game.Now it could be all about the game,it could be about the funds,it could be about the ownership,or a mixture of all 3.

He's talking about what he's done,got promotion,consolidated in this division,it was all about him,when before he's been quick to point out that it's all about the group as far as SUFC are concerned...........we know football management is full of soundbites and statements,but some of what he says contradicts itself if you analyse what he says from week to week.

Is it a coincidence that he starts lambasting players as soon as safety is reached as well?

We've had bad performances even in the great spell,but he's always backed the players because he knows he needs them onside,now he's done the primary job he's turned on them.Sure,there was good reason to,but suddenly it's not all about the group,he seems to be putting himself above that.

He also took all the plaudits when he was in charge at Oxford or Northampton and they had all that trouble behind the scenes at one of them,so this is small fry compared to what he had to put up with there,yet he's moaning about the direction of the club.?????

Put yourself in his shoes, his done an amazing job with limited funds and before the January transfer window he mentioned that he hopes the chairman/men match his ambition, it’s questionable that they did and now he’s saying he’s taken this bunch of players as far as he can, not backing him in the last window could come back and haunt the club.

Put yourself in his shoes, his done an amazing job with limited funds and before the January transfer window he mentioned that he hopes the chairman/men match his ambition, it’s questionable that they did and now he’s saying he’s taken this bunch of players as far as he can, not backing him in the last window could come back and haunt the club.

He's here to build a club from bottom to top if he's anything like a manager with feeling for the club.I can understand after 2 or 3 seasons he feels that he's not getting backing to match ambition,not after 30 games in the biggest season of his career,he's done nowt yet as far as big stuff is concerned,Warnock has seen out thick and thin at half a dozen teams and laughs off stuff that goes on off the pitch,yet Wilder suddenly seems entitled before he's proved himself to any great degree at anything approaching a high level.