Stewart Greene - utterly horrific

Just read the news of the poor 9yr old boy who was drowned by his own grandfather...... I'm lost for words!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2886681/Grandfather-64-nine-year-old-boy-charged-murder-died-family-home-Lincoln.html

It's these kind of news stories that reminds me of our primal urge to fight. I wouldn't be able to resist beating this 64yr old to death - and that's a terrible thing to say I know. I don't care if he had mental issues. I'm so angry here, I hope he chokes to death very slowly and the wardens turn a blind eye.

What the hell is wrong with people. Why can't we just euthanise child killers and paedophiles.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Childhood should be rainbows and blue skies with lots of love and laughter.

Just read the news of the poor 9yr old boy who was drowned by his own grandfather...... I'm lost for words!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2886681/Grandfather-64-nine-year-old-boy-charged-murder-died-family-home-Lincoln.html

It's these kind of news stories that reminds me of our primal urge to fight. I wouldn't be able to resist beating this 64yr old to death - and that's a terrible thing to say I know. I don't care if he had mental issues. I'm so angry here, I hope he chokes to death very slowly and the wardens turn a blind eye.

What the hell is wrong with people. Why can't we just euthanise child killers and paedophiles.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Childhood should be rainbows and blue skies with lots of love and laughter.

Just like this 64 year old couldn't resist drowning his grandson in the bath.

You're more like him than you can admit to yourself. Don't allow yourself to be consumed with hate. It's like a cancer of the soul.

Just like this 64 year old couldn't resist drowning his grandson in the bath.

You're more like him than you can admit to yourself. Don't allow yourself to be consumed with hate. It's like a cancer of the soul.

As a father of an 8yr old son, you cannot begin to even contemplate how angry I am. I posted the thread to vent some anger. Anyone who says differently I will obviously assume to harbour similar tendencies to this piece of excrement!!

As a father of an 8yr old son, you cannot begin to even contemplate how angry I am. I posted the thread to vent some anger. Anyone who says differently I will obviously assume to harbour similar tendencies to this piece of excrement!!

This horrible story was on the news today, and to be honest it was the first I'd heard of it. It made me sick to the stomach, and I share your sentiments to the letter. I look at my little grandson and feel the rage inside.

I hope the parents of this little boy can find some peace in the future.

You seem like a bit of an idiot. Criticizing a violent act whilst at the same time saying you would commit one. You need to grow up

I was reading an article the other day, and although my demeanour is that of non violence, I just couldn't shake off the little Red gremlin on my shoulder willing me to wish all manner of atrocities on the perps. So your anger is justified and probably compounded by the fact you're a father of children the same age, as I am when I read the article of those similar aged girls, regardless of their stupidity. But, at the height of your anger if someone gave you an axe with permission to heck the perp to death you'd probably reel in horror.

I was reading an article the other day, and although my demeanour is that of non violence, I just couldn't shake off the little Red gremlin on my shoulder willing me to wish all manner of atrocities on the perps. So your anger is justified and probably compounded by the fact you're a father of children the same age, as I am when I read the article of those similar aged girls, regardless of their stupidity. But, at the height of your anger if someone gave you an axe with permission to heck the perp to death you'd probably reel in horror.

I think you're probably right, but the helplessness I feel for the poor lad is replaced by sheer anger. What happened is too horrific to even contemplate. I've just gone up to check my sleeping son was ok, and the mere thought of anyone wishing him harm.......!! Like I said, just too horrible to even think about.

Although it in no way diminishes the tragedy, am I right in thinking that this happened 11 months ago ?

Feel better now?

Although it in no way diminishes the tragedy, am I right in thinking that this happened 11 months ago ?

Yes , but the murderer was found guilty today and sentenced to a minimum of 22 years in prison .

Edited by flamingjimmy
changed my mind, not worth the argument.

Yes , but the murderer was found guilty today and sentenced to a minimum of 22 years in prison .

Didn't appreciate that....sorry.