Where to look for discontinued Denby dinnerware

Any ideas where I can look for items of discontinued Denby? I have a dinner service that is current but I want a jug in that range that is discontinued. I keep Googling and looking on ebay but not come up with anything. I have emailed a company that deals in discontinued Denby and looked on Preloved. I have put a wanted ad on here and preloved.

Its the large Denby Regency Green milk jug (0.7L) that I'm looking for. It stands about the same height as the teapot.

Any ideas where I can look for items of discontinued Denby? I have a dinner service that is current but I want a jug in that range that is discontinued. I keep Googling and looking on ebay but not come up with anything. I have emailed a company that deals in discontinued Denby and looked on Preloved. I have put a wanted ad on here and preloved.

Its the large Denby Regency Green milk jug (0.7L) that I'm looking for. It stands about the same height as the teapot.

I deal with a company called Replacements.com.

They have found patterned silver cutlery and bone china in the past to match with missing items. They are very efficient although they don't come cheap.

Thanks to you both for your reply. I haven't asked the china search as they don't currently have what I'm looking for in stock.

What sort of price did you pay exxon? Just a rough idea will do eg twice as much as new plus say £10 p&p? Do they charge for searching?

The problem is that my dinner service isn't discontinued, just that size of jug is discontinued. A small milk jug or sauce boat isn't big enough for more than a few people if serving gravy or custard.

Edited by Chez2

You've looked on Google shopping and all that, you get the occasional shop with old stock that they've not sold yet.

You've looked on Google shopping and all that, you get the occasional shop with old stock that they've not sold yet.

I think I have done, I stumbled on that by mistake while Googling. I kept getting excited (sad I know) but the items are Manor green not regency green. They are cream inside instead of almost white, slightly different design shape and the green is deeper.

Thanks to you both for your reply. I haven't asked the china search as they don't currently have what I'm looking for in stock.

What sort of price did you pay exxon? Just a rough idea will do eg twice as much as new plus say £10 p&p? Do they charge for searching?

The problem is that my dinner service isn't discontinued, just that size of jug is discontinued. A small milk jug or sauce boat isn't big enough for more than a few people if serving gravy or custard.

There was no charge for registering. They ask you to submit photos and let you know everytime something crops up on your want list. I have no idea how the prices compare with new as I was asking to match pre-war silver cuttlery to make up sets. I would imagine the price asked was what I expected to pay, as I'm a tight git and wouldn't have paid otherwise.

There looks to be rather more to browse on their website these days. http://replacements.com/

Edited by exxon

This jug was £38 so I wouldn't want to pay significantly more than this....unless I broke the one I already have. I will have to keep looking and asking people if they are willing to split when selling job lots.

I thin I MAY have one - but I'd need to check....

We cleared an elderly relative's house in the summer and he had a set of Denby crockery - looking at the pictures on the china site, it looks the same - a sort of turquoisey/grey colour???

I don't know if we have the larger jug, there's definitely a smaller one!!!!!

It's all packed away in a box at the moment, about to be taken to my cousins Salvation Army shop, but I will check for you...!!!!

We don't live in Sheffield, but we will be up there in December, I'd prefer not to post it - it may not be in "good condition" after the Royal Mail have handled it !!!! :hihi: :hihi:

I thin I MAY have one - but I'd need to check....

We cleared an elderly relative's house in the summer and he had a set of Denby crockery - looking at the pictures on the china site, it looks the same - a sort of turquoisey/grey colour???

I don't know if we have the larger jug, there's definitely a smaller one!!!!!

It's all packed away in a box at the moment, about to be taken to my cousins Salvation Army shop, but I will check for you...!!!!

We don't live in Sheffield, but we will be up there in December, I'd prefer not to post it - it may not be in "good condition" after the Royal Mail have handled it !!!! :hihi: :hihi:

Regency Green is a pale green with a white glaze inside. Some serving dishes have the same green inside.

Here it is:

http://www.ecookshop.co.uk/ecookshop/search.asp?searchtext=regency+green&x=0&y=0

Regency Green is a pale green with a white glaze inside. Some serving dishes have the same green inside.

Here it is:

http://www.ecookshop.co.uk/ecookshop/search.asp?searchtext=regency+green&x=0&y=0

Yes, it looks the same.... We also have a Denby outlet shop here, which has this china there, they may do discontinued items - I can always use an excuse to go there....!!!!!

Daft question but have you tried the factory shop..?