Sending older celebrities abroad for TV shows

How much of it did you watch or did you just catch the ad for it?

Watched all of five minuets, all I could bare. :gag:

Watched all of five minuets, all I could bare. :gag:

Was it at that point you wrestled the zapper off your life partner and put something better on?

Im trying to understand how it arrived on your TV screen in the first place. It cant have sounded appealing!

Was it at that point you wrestled the zapper off your life partner and put something better on?

Im trying to understand how it arrived on your TV screen in the first place. It cant have sounded appealing!

True, I Shouldnt have bothered really. Owt like this just winds me up. :roll:

She and others like her have made their Dosh give the youngens a chance. Its the same in other jobs they should make Men and Women retire at Sixty. Lets get these youngens earning a Crust. :rant:

She and others like her have made their Dosh give the youngens a chance. Its the same in other jobs they should make Men and Women retire at Sixty. Lets get these youngens earning a Crust. :rant:

Another coming on about helping them look younger Ryders one of them.

Another coming on about helping them look younger Ryders one of them.

Sean Ryder another talentless Chav who blagged his way through with the Garbage Happy Mondays. I dont mind if someone who has talent gets on but people like Bobby Nutt Sean Bean and loads more err Rylan Clarke before I forget. Oh another Keith Lemon and Emma Willis and Petty Thief Richard Madely. :gag:

Sean Ryder another talentless Chav who blagged his way through with the Garbage Happy Mondays. I dont mind if someone who has talent gets on but people like Bobby Nutt Sean Bean and loads more err Rylan Clarke before I forget. Oh another Keith Lemon and Emma Willis and Petty Thief Richard Madely. :gag:

There's a woman on off loose woman who had a free facelift for tv on tele,Sherrie newsomes her name,now she can milk it.

I can think of a few I'd send abroad, preferably to Iraq or Afghanistan.

The made in Chelsea lot and TOWE lot for Starters. :hihi:

Exactly,why send them to Sardinia,why not Barnsley?

Just starting to watch the walk to Santiago which I did a few years ago but now turned over spoilt by so called celebs.

Just starting to watch the walk to Santiago which I did a few years ago but now turned over spoilt by so called celebs.

Everything is spoiled by so called Celebs. :gag: