Racing cars late at night Stannington?

At around 3.15am I was traveling past the Tesco at Derek Dooley way. There were two ridiculously, and I mean RIDICULOUSLY, loud cars racing each other along there and up into Pitsmoor. I thought to myself they will have woken up half of Sheffield,

Bloody hell, they were goin’ like the clappers then, because at 3:16am (time displayed on my phone) I heard them screaming past what I imagine to be the Northern General hospital and up the Barnsley Road. I heard them in the distance twice again before 3:23am

I expected it to be a motorbike instead of a car, because I’ve not heard a car make that much noise since I saw a TVR trying to park :|

How much are the tickets to this late night racing at Stannington.

Joke.

Angel1.

At around 3.15am I was traveling past the Tesco at Derek Dooley way. There were two ridiculously, and I mean RIDICULOUSLY, loud cars racing each other along there and up into Pitsmoor. I thought to myself they will have woken up half of Sheffield,

I live just off Rockstreet and didn't hear anything....

I live just off Rockstreet and didn't hear anything....

You must be a heavy sleeper then.

You must be a heavy sleeper then.

was awake, usually am at that time....

was awake, usually am at that time....

These two cars came down from West Bar and went past the Tesco and continued on up Pitsmoor. Insanely loud. This was at some point between 3.00 and 3.15 am.

Could be supercars,did they sound like 4,6,8,10 or 12 cylinders.Could be TVR's as well,they are pretty loud.

How much are the tickets to this late night racing at Stannington.

Joke.

Angel1.

Don't give up the day job.

Could be supercars,did they sound like 4,6,8,10 or 12 cylinders.Could be TVR's as well,they are pretty loud.

The ones I saw/heard were just normal cars but clearly "souped up" and the big exhaust etc.