Lowedges slip road

the honest truth is this slip road is another labour council mistake,why did they not hold a proper meeting and ask the drivers that use it there opinion on this mad idea,its like the meadowhead round about,how many times before they get that right,the labour party were given 1 year out of the last decade a chance in greenhill/beuchief ward to show us what they could do,fact kicked out after 1 year or at first opportunity,and we as a tenants association are still having to sort out the mess they left,cannot even sort out a cooker so a lunchion club can eat hot food,so what chance have we got with a slip road,total disgrace.

Road users. Including cyclists.

---------- Post added 13-11-2017 at 10:43 ----------

To return to your original post.

I didn't think it necessary to post

'I pity the people of Lowedges if someone with such an uneducated attitude as yourself is their representative.'

Criticise or attack the post not the poster.

I was criticizing his uneducated attitude. Maybe if he educated himself on taxation then I would have no need to criticize his attitude.

I experience the self-same attitude from many drivers whilst cycling to work every day.

Chalk up one more rear end shunt at this "safer" junction, this one occurred Tuesday 13th Mar 7:55 am :mad:

Another accident at this "safer" junction Friday 21st September @ 7:50am.

this junction is awfull and needs changing,but this council dont care and are not intrested in our area as it doesnt have a single labour councilor,road junctions and other areas that need help,shouldnt be political,the elections have been held there in charge and they have a obligation to help all areas,the filter system worked great,why change something for the thats not as good.

this junction is awfull and needs changing,but this council dont care and are not intrested in our area as it doesnt have a single labour councilor . . .

Codswallop.

My area has been strong Labour since forever probably, and I’ve gotten diddly squat in freebies from t’council.

Actually, I did get a questionnaire regarding parking problems caused by the NGH, but nowt came of it.

SO i wont take it to heart ,take it all of us are let down,but with fairness no political party is perfect,,just wish they would look at this junction before some one is killed,its dangerous and i have even seen two cars side by side ,even though its single junction.

I was queuing in traffic caused by yet another collision at this"safer" junction , Thursday July 25th @ 7:55 am This time between a van and a motor scooter . Thankfully the scooter rider was walking and talking  How many more do I have to see ?