I'm a Hallam final year student looking for volunteer testers!

Hello, as the title says I'm doing my final year project at Hallam and I'm looking for some testers for my project.

I am making a matchmaking system that allows users to register their cars and then be given suitable matches. The aspect that I will be testing mainly is how accurate the recommending is. This mainly works using user ratings.

You will be rating a few cars, registering your own and then ask the system to recommend you a matching car of another (pretend) user. Once you have given the system a run, I will ask you to fill out a questionnaire regarding the application.

Testing will commence in a couple weeks time as the system isn't finished yet.

If anyone is interested, email me using these forums or directly at b5028088@my.shu.ac.uk

We could do this completely online over TeamViewer where I'll give you access to my laptop.

Cheers :)

If you'd like to help with the OPs project please contact them via the means provided.

Thank you, closing (as is forum policy)