New " Peter Rabbit" film gets the heckles up!

wow now you really couldn't make this up, the new film "peter rabbit" has incensed the food allergy groups who want this scene banned . Numerous groups comprised of allergy sufferers are calling for a boycott due to a scene which reportedly shows a gang of bunnies attacking the nephew of the lead character's nemesis Mr McGregor (Sam Neill) with blackberries in the knowledge he is allergic to them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/peter-rabbit-boycott-food-allergy-bullying-petition-sony-pictures-james-corden-a8205406.html

storm in a blackberry bush:roll::roll:

Guest makapaka

Completely and utterly pathetic.

The only thing Peter Rabbit is good for, Rabbit stew and dumplings. Now that's sure to get someones heckles up.

Angel1.

It seems the only people with their heckles up are the usual 'pc gone mad' suspects.

If you're looking to be outraged by something, I'm sure there are plenty of injustices in the world to get angry about.

Saw a bit of this on the news. Apparently after the bunnies attack, the character has to inject himself with a epipen to stop him going into anaphylactic shock.

Don't remember Beatrix Potter writing that bit.

It seems the only people with their heckles up are the usual 'pc gone mad' suspects.

If you're looking to be outraged by something, I'm sure there are plenty of injustices in the world to get angry about.

I don't want to annoy anyone But its Hackles

That film is disgusting cultural vandalism. Blackberries are the least of its problems.

Guest makapaka

I’m more offended by James corden

I’m more offended by James corden

We don't agree on much but this time :thumbsup: