Van mows down pedestrians near London mosque

White-against-white vigilantism does go on of course. Paedophiles and rapists etc getting attacked. Race is irrelevant there.

Vigilantism is different to the far right speaking out,or taking action against home grown criminality.Where is far right outrage against white/home grown criminality of the kind that is spoken of when blacks are committing the same sort of crime in that country?

How come white/homegrown members of a country don't go out and start shooting white/homegrown people in that country when a white/homegrown person in that country murders somebody from that country?

Wow. All that white in one short post.

This isn't about skin colour you know. Dont be so racist.

---------- Post added 05-02-2018 at 15:25 ----------

Vigilantism is different to the far right speaking out,or taking action against home grown criminality.Where is far right outrage against white/home grown criminality of the kind that is spoken of when blacks are committing the same sort of crime in that country?

My god you are just obsessed with colour.

I will repeat. This is not about colour. If you think it is then you have issues im afraid.

Wow. All that white in one short post.

This isn't about skin colour you know. Dont be so racist.

---------- Post added 05-02-2018 at 15:25 ----------

My god you are just obsessed with colour.

I will repeat. This is not about colour. If you think it is then you have issues im afraid.

No answers to the question then.............I'll throw it open to anybody.........far right outrage against white/homegrown crime?

No answers to the question then.............I'll throw it open to anybody.........far right outrage against white/homegrown crime?

My answer was it is not about race.

Did you miss it?

My answer was it is not about race.

Did you miss it?

Hey look,there's no shame in not being able to answer a question,I can't answer plenty,but I don't go around accusing people because of that.

Now,can anybody shed any light on the lack of far right outrage on white/homegrown criminality?

There is no far right group (as far as I know) who favour mass immigration. So when an immigrant commits crime they jump on this and point it out. Because it supports their political ideology of restricting / banning immigration.

In exactly the same way, as it happens, that Naive did when he commented on far right violence without mentioning what had caused said violence.

Using one side of the story to push your political views and ignoring the other side of the story, in fact.

There is no far right group (as far as I know) who favour mass immigration. So when an immigrant commits crime they jump on this and point it out. Because it supports their political ideology of restricting / banning immigration.

In exactly the same way, as it happens, that Naive did when he commented on far right violence without mentioning what had caused said violence.

Using one side of the story to push your political views and ignoring the other side of the story, in fact.

Yes,I agree with what you wrote,but what about the far right not being outraged about non immigrant crime?...........I might have missed it and there might indeed be some kind of stance by them against it,or do you just think it's all one way with them?

Yes,I agree with what you wrote,but what about the far right not being outraged about non immigrant crime?...........I might have missed it and there might indeed be some kind of stance by them against it,or do you just think it's all one way with them?

of course it is, they dont care about the crime, just the race, colour, religion of the perpetrators.

Same with the EDL (im still waiting for them to march on westminster and the BBC due to the child sex scandals, but oh wait, it only matters when its asian grooming gangs)

The BNP were the same, "highlighting" crimes when commited by immigrants, muslims, people of colour.

UKIP same

It gives them oxygen

certain people on here....same, as Mafya said if this was about a muslim commiting the crime it would be touching 50 pages by now. Asit is weve got two heinous crimes mentioned in the thread and yet again certain members turn it around and immigrant bash..

Thankfully

The nigerian who killed the poor woman is in custody

The Man who drove the van at the worshippers is in jail

The man who shot at the immigrants is in custody

where THEY ALL belong, no matter what country, race, religion, colour they belong to

Yes, it's all one way with them. When a group is pushing an agenda balance does not concern them.

an interesting article on right wing terrorists, yes, right wing terrorists, they do exist

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42916391

The growing problem of extreme right-wing terrorism in the UK has been highlighted by two high-profile cases in the past week.

First, Darren Osborne was sentenced to a minimum of 43 years in prison, after being found guilty of driving a van into a crowd of Muslims near a London mosque, killing one man and injuring nine other people.

In the second case, white supremacist Ethan Stables was convicted of preparing an act of terrorism, after planning a machete attack at a gay pride event in a pub in Barrow, Cumbria. He awaits sentencing.

Plans to kill by lone individuals such as these have been a persistent feature of the extreme right wing for many years.

Terrorists who act alone are often seen as particularly difficult for the authorities to spot.

had anybody heard of the second arrest? dont think i did?

an interesting article on right wing terrorists, yes, right wing terrorists, they do exist

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42916391.

had anybody heard of the second arrest? dont think i did?

It was in all the papers Mel

Amazing.

This thread is about Darren Osborne mowing down worshippers, murdering and maiming them.

He’s a far right terrorist, radicalised by far right groups right here in the UK.

I’d expect a united front of condemnation from people on here about Osbourne and his fellow travellers.

That’s clearly not the case. All the right whingers are obfuscating and making excuses for the growing menace in our midst. That’s quite shocking really. Are there really so many people who are ready to excuse such terrorism? Some of you need to have a good look at yourselves.