George Soros wants to reverse Brexit

A nation of minimum wage earning slaves on zero hour contracts is what we have now, after 45 years of EU membership.

George Soros is an enemy of the British working class. The 87-year-old Hungarian-born financier is one of the world's richest men and made £1.5 billion betting against sterling on Black Wednesday in 1992.

This just reinforces, once again, that Brexit is for the British people.

The EU is for the global elite.

The EU don't have anything to do with wages,minimum or otherwise,or contracts,zero or otherwise,in any country.

I don't really understand people that get a kick out of thinking reversing the decision is a wise one.

The public voted. The public chose.

If that gets reversed, we are all pointless... We have no say in anything.

Not something to boast about.

The public voted. The public chose.

The public were lied to. The politicians made promises they knew were false.

The public were lied to. The politicians made promises they knew were false.

That's politics though? Hence why I don't care for it.

The majority of what's said in the lead up to an election (/vote) is bull****. Everytime.

Punish the people that lied.

What is wrong with these people who can’t accept democracy. I suppose they will say we did not know what we were voting for.

Didn’t politicians hold debates before we had the vote on the EU. We had doom and gloom from the leave campaign if we voted to leave, and people still voted leave.

If you voted "Leave" did you know what you were voting for..will you get it?

Punish the people that lied.

hahahahahahahahahaha the trouble is...theyre the ones in power, thats not going to happen, dont be so nieve

I voted to Leave the EU.

I knew what I was voting for, which was to leave the EU and for the UK to become an independent, self-governing nation once again.

I didn't vote on any supposed deal we might get when we leave. I didn't vote on being wealthier in 25 years time. I didn't vote on more money for the NHS.

I voted to get the hell out of the EU monster club!

Will I get what I voted for? Probably not. The wealthy establishment careerists greatly desire remaining in the EU, which enormously benefits the rich elite but impoverishes the ordinary working class.

I voted to Leave the EU.

I knew what I was voting for, which was to leave the EU and for the UK to become an independent, self-governing nation once again.

I didn't vote on any supposed deal we might get when we leave. I didn't vote on being wealthier in 25 years time. I didn't vote on more money for the NHS.

I voted to get the hell out of the EU monster club!

Will I get what I voted for? Probably not. The wealthy establishment careerists greatly desire remaining in the EU, which enormously benefits the rich elite but impoverishes the ordinary working class.

Genuine question...what part of getting out of the EU will benefit the "ordinary working class"?

You may not be interested in how American billionaires work to influence politics in other countries. Other people obviously are.

How interested are you in Australian billionaires, or exiled Brit billionaires in tax havens, controlling our media. They all work to influence our politics, whilst having no loyalty to our country.

Or do you just not like people who don’t agree with you?

Thousands of pounds worth of fish being dumped back into the sea because fisherman have gone over their quota when it could have gone to schools, hospitals and care homes, so the fishermen don’t benefit, but to put it back into the sea, disgraceful.

Not being allowed to get rid of the 5% vat on sanitary products, the EU won’t allow it. It should be completely vat free.

To be free of the Human Rights Act that protects terrorists and criminals.

David Cameron negotiating a new deal with the EU before we had the referendum, what did he get? If anything. The EU is not prepared to except change and I think other countries want it to reform.

All these migrants claiming benefits who have no intention of working. I always thought they could be sent back home if they can’t find work. I’m not to sure on that one.

I’m hoping for some changes when we leave, but only time will tell, I can’t see into the future, non of us can, it would only be guess work.

We are the second largest financial contributor , they need our money but the British people have had enough . The money spent weekly on crazy projects in EU countries should be used more wisely here in the UK . Maybe there wouldn't be any need for council tax increases if we kept more of our own money .

The EU are beginning to show their true , nasty colours .

There are enough existing brexit threads - discuss this on one of those please.

Closed.