Airgun Shooting Permission Required

I`m currently looking for a permission in the north sheffield area, i have one south of sheffield, if you hear of any could you give me a shout please ( its hard enough finding permissions without all the anti-shooting trolls on here).

Im also looking for somewhere local to shoot. My dad has an FAC and shoots his shotguns at organised grounds around England, although of late a few of his shooting buddies have passed away. As he's 73 Ive decided to take up clay shooting again and go with him.

As you do, you start looking around and see the odd air rifle and after having a Sharp Innova .22 years ago I just had to buy another gun, albeit a BSA R10. I shoot ay SYSC in Rotherham but would like to shoot quarry but within the law.

Anyone here that can help?

BASC member and insured.

Good luck everyone. I always think of buying an air gun, but have no idea where I'm going to fire it.

Hey there, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post! Like a lot of previous posts, I'm looking for land owner permission to shoot on their property, preferably South Sheffield and surrounding area.

Any info' or leads would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Hi I'm new to the fourum and am trying to find someone who would be kind enough to give me permission to shoot on there land ,

I am trustworthy and honest

Fully insured by basc

Fully licenced

Been shooting for over 10 years

I can fit around what suits yourself and respect your views and options

South Yorkshire Sheffield and surrounding areas

Please fee free to email or call me

Kind regards in advance for any help anyone can give Rhys

rhysrg1@gmail.com

hi I am also looking for some land for airgun shooting I haven't got a shotgun licence but I have been told I don't need a licence for my .22 airgun by the Gun shop where I purchased my air rifle they said to gain permission from the land owner could anyone help with any advice on where I could go within the Barnsley & north Sheffield area,

Many thanks.

So what do you want to shoot and WHY?

rabbits,pheasents & any vermin that ruins the countyside & livestock for our hard working farmers.

Still waiting for your reply SISISI.As I have stated I am looking for land for me to shoot on and to keep down the vermin for our hard working farmers as they often don't have the time to undertake this problem where as I do and everything that I would do on their land would be legal.

---------- Post added 25-01-2018 at 17:56 ----------

So what do you want to shoot and WHY?

I am still waiting for your reply SISISI.As I have stated I am looking for land to keep down the vermin for our hardworking farmers as many don't have the time to undertake this problem where as I do.

How time flys.  I first posted in February 2015 and still haven't found a persmission and I live in a village (S26) surrounded by farm land. Still a member of BASC so have the correct insurance.  I'm 62 now :') so class myself as 'responsible'. Just bought a Weihrauch HW95K. Lovely air rifle and very accurate. I just need somewhere to shoot now :)

2 hours ago, brun2709 said:

How time flys.  I first posted in February 2015 and still haven't found a persmission and I live in a village (S26) surrounded by farm land. Still a member of BASC so have the correct insurance.  I'm 62 now :') so class myself as 'responsible'. Just bought a Weihrauch HW95K. Lovely air rifle and very accurate. I just need somewhere to shoot now :)

I'm also still looking hope you find some where maybe I could tag along if you get permission....