Mondeo alarm problem

I leave my Mk3 Mondeo unlocked to stop the alarm going off for nothing .This morning the alarm goes off and the car is locked : not by me . Any ideas on the basic problem or what can lock a car apart from the authorized device .

I hadthis problem on a Mk 2 Mondeo. I took it into the local main Ford dealer who hooked it up to their Ford computer but no faults was found or stored.

They could not find any fault but as they was giving me the bill for the work done the alarm went off. They took it back in and left it hooked up to their Ford computer overnight and it had gone off leaving a live fault on their device.

It was the bonnet alarm switch. But it could be any switch, it was my luck they left it plugged in overnight as they could not have done that all day.

I hadthis problem on a Mk 2 Mondeo. I took it into the local main Ford dealer who hooked it up to their Ford computer but no faults was found or stored.

They could not find any fault but as they was giving me the bill for the work done the alarm went off. They took it back in and left it hooked up to their Ford computer overnight and it had gone off leaving a live fault on their device.

It was the bonnet alarm switch. But it could be any switch, it was my luck they left it plugged in overnight as they could not have done that all day.

Thanks : will try to find out , if I can , which switch might be faulty .