Sheffield Festival of Transport

Usually do go, and enjoy it. Don't think it's worth a fiver though, when it's all pay when you get in. So won't be going. Why do the organisers of these events insist on turning them into disasters? :loopy:

The event is now oragnasied by an event organisation company that run this type of event all over the country .

when it first started the parks dept organised it and it was free

I notice that at least 2 of the bus services listed dont run on a sunday

Yeah we went a couple of years ago, the 25/25A runs past where we live and we got a lift to the place but coming home had to get the bus, we were waiting ages and didnt realise the bus didnt run on a sunday, we had only just moved here at the time and didnt realise the bus times, the website is very misleading on that front...

i'm going for free as got the tickets from real radio and i get my photo in the bat mobile:hihi::hihi:

i'm going for free as got the tickets from real radio and i get my photo in the bat mobile:hihi::hihi:

lucky dog :(

its a load of crap same as every year now its a load of over priced crap:hihi:

owt involving sheffield city council sucks

I went up a couple of times at least when it was free and thoroughly enjoyed it. However since a company have taken over the runnng of it and started charging I've lost all interest in going.

I don't know whether the charge to show stuff has gone up but am sure I heard that the food unit charges had soared drastically which no doubt explains the high prices for drinks and the like.

I've often wonder just how expensive all that security fencing must cost to hire and erect and just how much profit is being made by the company running the event.

I went up a couple of times at least when it was free and thoroughly enjoyed it. However since a company have taken over the runnng of it and started charging I've lost all interest in going.

I don't know whether the charge to show stuff has gone up but am sure I heard that the food unit charges had soared drastically which no doubt explains the high prices for drinks and the like.

I've often wonder just how expensive all that security fencing must cost to hire and erect and just how much profit is being made by the company running the event.

so you enjoyed it when it was free but wont go now its a 5er basically your saying your a tightwad :rolleyes: