Arthurs Skips - Rude and Obstructive

This company repeatedly blocks our entrance. I have called them and asked them to stop doing it only to be hung up on.

They are visiting a firm opposite us and regularly park in our access road.

I have previously used them but will never use them again.

Call up and without identifying yourself just tell them the skip is ready to collect.

To be fair, I once had to get the police involved to get their skip moved from outside my drive. It was Friday evening, they claimed they had no-one available to move it until Monday. I called the non emergency police number and explained and an hour later a skip lorry showed up and took the skip away.

This company repeatedly blocks our entrance. I have called them and asked them to stop doing it only to be hung up on.

They are visiting a firm opposite us and regularly park in our access road.

I have previously used them but will never use them again.

i have always found them to be helpful and polite , maybe its just your attitude???

I once rang them to complain about one of their drivers being verbally abusive and swearing at me. The lady on the phone was nice and offered to call me back with the outcome, but I wasn't bothered.

if its a regular thing have you tried talking to the company receiving them, they may well tell you to Jog On.

old fashion option would be to roll it away, we regularly had 17.5ton trucks to load up, skips, cars etc..... Cars we'd forklift or bump.

Empty Skips were pretty easy to shift couple of scaffold poles under them they'd simply roll.

Talking hopefully will get you somewhere, Police never really did much although in my case it was several years ago now.

I thought Atrhurs Skips was a disease...

This really made me giggle - well done!!

To the OP, agreed with the other suggestions on here. Contact the non emergency number, request the skip to be removed.

If you are going to move the skip yourself, be careful, dont damage anything! I'd probably d this option last.

I have 30-40 skips a year from Arthurs. Never a problem.

A good professional company in my opinion.

That said, there will always be moaning idiots around with nothing else to do but complain about nothing.

I have 30-40 skips a year from Arthurs. Never a problem.

A good professional company in my opinion.

That said, there will always be moaning idiots around with nothing else to do but complain about nothing.

30 or 40 skips per year they are always going to be polite to you! However there is two sides to every story

Guest makapaka

Used them in the past - never had a problem.

Used them in the past - never had a problem.

It doesn't sound like the problem is for their customers though, so that's hardly surprising.